Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ok so school starts in 5 daiz. Im not ready & i never will be. I dont wanna go back & this isn't the little kid iwantsummer2last4everihateschool kinda thing. Its the imasophmoreonly2yearsleftidontwannagrowup kinda thing. I hate the stresses of highschool & i kno that im being immature, but thats the issue, im 2 immature 4 highschool i still have the mind of a middle schooler. Everything is soooo messed up in my head right now. Idk who my friends are, if im w/ the right guy, or i dont even kno if i like my parents. I kno they are doing wut the r possta b doing but i dont like it. Like a little kid but im more mature than a little kid cuz i realize that they do the things they do cuz they want me 2 b a good person in the end but i dont care. Im stupid i kno. But ya. Im pissed about my scedule;; i cant even spell scechdule & that is sad.

AAHH i wanna die!

No comments: