Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hey Hey You You I dont Like Your Girlfriend.

Ok so on the discharge forms it says for helpful tips for my mom: Dont allow guns in the house. My mom & i laugh @ that, cuz why the hell would we have a gun in our house? Well im WISHING for a gun right now.

Ok so like Erika says it is selfish. I know, & talking to her right now probably wouldnt help. I do need comfort right now. I do need someone to say come here Morgan & to hold me. I have self-strength thats why im not getting up from this chair & doing something. Im progressing. But My problem right now is that i NEED to know that someone cares. I need someone to hug & kiss me & say to me. "I care" && show it.

Right now there are people that say ya i care. But no. No one really does. People pretend to but no one really does. My mom says shes doing everything she can. No she isnt. If she was she would make sure she had full costidy of me. My dad takes me the totally wrong way. One person says they care about me buuuuut she went & told a secret i told her NOT to tell. & then another person says she cares about me & loves me but shes too popular & wont even talk to me unless we are in Algebra.

AAHH

So to get my mind off of that shit ill tell ya about my days.

Yesterday i didnt do nething @ all.
Erika & I did talk alot though & got alot out which was good. Im pretty sure that you Erika are the only one that reads this lmao.

Today i woke up @ 12 & checked the phone. NO CALL ha ha ha Erika. You didnt call me. lol && then I called my mom cuz we had no food. So she took me shopping & we went for a ride & my mom said i was doing alot better with my suicidal thoughts && i was like haha ur not me. && i mailed my letter 2 Mrs. Ronsman. && i got 2 drive a little bit on small streets. We went shopping. && then i came home && typed this. && my daddy just called & i talked 2 him 4 a while then i called my tay-tay pie & talked 2 her & my brooo. =] i ♥ those to so much! Later tonight i am going 2 my aunts for dinner. =]

No comments: