Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Pretend to be happy day [&& others]

Mmk sooo to start out.
Morgan Loves Jamarr but will not date him
mmhm

Anyways

So Spring Break so far

Friday night i went 2 Highschool Musical with Alyssa, Keri, Karli, Taylor, Syd, AC & Troy. OMFG it was the best. The singers sucked but me & Karli sang 2 all the songs & Mr. Blair was in it so me tay alys & kar all screamed Pangea Man @ a quiet time. && then i was telling the girls about how we sed "Before DC" everytime we did everything when we went to DC so they are all stuck on it. So then all 3 girls slept over & AC brought us home & then Troy stayed @ our house. Then we got all 6 of us girls troy & my mom in my moms 5 seater car & went 2 Kwik Trip 4 Ice cream in our PJ's & Hunter was there. OMFG that was scary so i was sitting in the car & i saw him so i ran in 2 tell Troy that Hunter was a big bully from SJB & troy goes oh ok. & then i ran out lol Then us girls stayed up allllllllllllllllllllllllllll night.

Saturday we sed bye 2 the girls & i went back to bed til 4 then got ready for work & then went 2 babysit my sissy. We had fun =] & i got home early. =]

Sunday i went to church @ 10 & then got home went to bed til 3 got up went on the puter for like 5 seconds & then went 2 MI w/ the sibs & mom. Dropped them off & gotta Shamrock Shake. yummmmmmmy. && then my mom & i didnt really talk on the way back. Then i got 2 dads thinking we would spend time 2gether but didnt really. we watched CSI & then i tooka shower & went 2 bed @ 9:30.

Monday i woke up @ 8:30 cuz i had a Dr. @ 10 && dad draaaaaaaaaaged me outta bed. litterly. & draaaaaaaaaaaged me in2 his room 2 help him pack 4 DC wen i was 1/2 asleep. He wanted 2 make sure nothing was 2 dorky. lol he failed lol. he hassa phanny pack. Then @ around 8:40ish lol i started getting ready & it took me until 9:45 to get ready & then i gotta DRIVE MY car 2 my mommy's & then we went to my apt. After my apt. i called Tay & asked her if she wanted 2 come w/ me & Casey to the mall but she sed no cuz she was being crabby && cuz she had crap to do b4 she went 2 DC. So then me & Casey went 2 the mall & just hung out til about 2ish. Then i called my daddy 2 come get us. So then my daddy came got us & then took Casey home && then went 2 daddy's house 2 get ready 4 them 2 leave. Then went 2 SJB & i was a mess. I love Drew tho. Hes amazing. =] && I love Becky. She amazing 2. =] && dad. lol they kept me company & then my real dad kicked me outta the commons. that pissed me off. && then he apolojized cuz he forgot about why i was in the commons in the first place. Then i the deacon blessed them & i told Tay-Tay Pie i love her & i hugged dad & i started crying & Taylor hit me. lol im sensitive wut can i say? Then i took pics & then Mary Graycerek took me home & im not goina bring that up. && i sat @ home & it was boring lol. I was sitting on the Computer & my mom goes, "Its Pretend to be happy day" & i go, "You noticed?"

Today i hadda diff Dr apt @ 10:45 & he gave me new meds. didnt take me off ne other stuff & sooo all my mixes of meds made me sick so i was puking all day. =[ So i slept & puked & now im SUPERMORGAN =]

That would be my Spring Break so far.

No comments: