Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Back 2 TAP

OMG 2day was tha most emotional day ever! god n bad emotions!!!!

i mean wow!

ok so i got up @ 6:45...n got dressed n figured out that tha shirt i wanted 2 wear i didnt have @ my moms so i hadda wear my pink one that says spoiled...everyone luved it

n then my mom n i left...

i got there n Lindsey hadda heart attack that i was back, n Emily was glad i was back 2!!! YES~!

n then i sat on my couch n sparrow was blastin his music so i couldnt sleep n then casey got all excited wen she saw me.

n then Danelle n Brianna got there n me Quinn n Danelle walked around n talked about r weekends

then brandon got there n sparrow n him went 2 tha gym n sparrow gave me his dell-pod..n told me i could listen 2 it but not let Lindsey touch it

so then me n Casey listened 2 it

n then we 8 snack n i sat @ a table of boiz ( i do take after my older sister, lol) well acculy i was sittin w/ sarah n nicole n casey n shelby but sparrow made me sit @ tha table of boys. but it was fun...lol 4 Six Flags they pick tha groups unless ur parent is chaporoning n Hanks dad is so he picked 6 other ppl...ya well its awesome...its Bj, Sparrow, Becker, Jameson, Hank, me, n erika...ya 5 guys 2 gurls...sounds good! LOL...i was tellin BWAYA stories of erikas revenge...n i was like ok theres this gulr chelsea...n bj looks @ me n i go not chelsea robokoff tha other one that lives by ryan n thats scary...n then BWAYA goes who cares...n bj goes...nooooo u gotta no who chelsie robokoff is...lol ya that got me laughin...neways...i was in tha middle of a story n this speaker dude came in...so i hadda stop...n i made pink bracelets 4 sparrow n hank...lol

after snack all my guys went 2 tha gym n so i went n laid on my couch n fell asleep 4 like a 1/2 hr...n then had dance team...danelle n liz r really weird! but funny!

n then Danielle did a dance 4 us...i dont hate her...she is justa slut!!!!! but that does lead me 2 our lunch convo...

after dance we 8 lunch n i sat @ my all boys table agen...i didnt eat lunch...I NEVER EAT LUNCH! but i did eat a sweet tart n a chip that hank bit off of n i didnt no it...fun fun fun! so ya wut we were talkin about...so i am @ a table w/ a bunch of boys...n sparrow goes...morgan ur a cow...n bj wasnt listenin n hank goes u r? n i go um....i guess u could say that...n i go 2 Jameson who was sittin right next 2 BJ n i go...this kid is like my older brother one of my clostest friends n he proally doesnt even no that...well he never did hear us talkin about that but then i go...last monday was an awesome day 4 me...n Jameson goes...im not even goina ask y...well BJ now listenin 2 me goes...u dont havta... u jest give her time n shell crack n tell us y...so BJ jest sits there watching me trying not 2 tell n Jameson acculy tries 2 find out y...well that was an intresting convo...lol.... so @ snack i was tellin BWAYA stories of erikas revenge...n so i was finishing my story about chelsea n i sed sumthin....BWAYA...ERIKAS RIGHT UR GOINA GET UR ASS KICKED!!!!! BY HER N ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT REASONS BUT WE WILL BEAT THA SHIT OUT OF U 2GETHER...LOL

after lunch is wen all tha emotions came out oooooooooook so nicole n i talked about how i didnt wanna go swimming b cuz i looked bad in a bathing suit n i new exactly tha ppl that were goina make fun of me n so then cameron over heard n he well....thats all that i am goina say...

so then i started 2 cry n EVERYONE was trien 2 make me feel better...lucas is so nice...trish is really weird...i luv them all!!! THANX GUYS!!!

n then i was crying 4 a while n part of tha reason is if erika were here she woulda kicked his ass so i was missen her n noen she is have fun w/o me! :'(

n then casey was maken me feel better n i was soooooooooo pissed @ Sparrow b cuz he hadda part in y i was crying....

n then we hadda go outside n Dana kept bugging me...lol dont ask

So ya tell me…how does a group go from b in
Morgan
Brian
Sarah
Quinn

2


Morgan
Brian
Brandon
Nicole

?????????? I need an answer 2 that! lol

after that we went inside n i fell asleep agen...well wen i woke up...i had my head on Hank...it was scary b cuz he then got up n my head fell...lol well sparrow was where i had my legs but he moved em 2 sit down then he moved 2...so i had tha hole couch 2 myself

then we went 2 tha gym n then i was throwing stuff @ sparrow n i was litterally trying 2 kill him!! i was about 2 cry i was soooooooooo pissed @ him..n then i dug my nails in2 him...ya it hurt him...

went back 2 tha regular place n gave hank n sparrow money n then left...

then my dad saw penny n they talked

i went 2 my moms got my bike came home n now i am talkin 2 Bjorkman about highschool n wut happened 2 me 2day...hes an awesome guy! Hes like a brother 2 me! ya i no u luv me brandon!!! luv ya bro!!!!!

SoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO, i gotta go 2 Pinecrest 4 my bros soccer game....fun fun fun!

o so 2day i 8 nothin but tha sweet tart n tha chip n i lost 2 lbs! wow aint i special????????

I LOVE YOU ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Morgan

No comments: