Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Eric

Ok so 2day i woke up @ 7 n went on tha puter til like 10 wen i called ryan n talked 2him 4 an hour n then he hung up on me n he sed that if he ever did that he would call back but...he never did..then was tha funniest part of my day

i was on tha net n Eric came on n i asked him sum ?s n then we were talkin about erika n then about how much i like ____________....n then he went away n then we talked more but im not goina say wut we talked about b cuz i dont feel like it

now im eatin mac n cheese w8in 4 him 2 come back on b cuz i am bored n he is entertaining itll b intresting gettin 2 no him these next couple years!!!

so ya...thats my day so far...n ok i am goina finish my story 4 ryan b cuz he aint yappen in my er n gettin me off track wen i am tryen 2 tell it...ok my sister has soccer 2 night n every night i sit in between ross n kayla n we talk about how hot ross is n then i am goin 2 my moms house...

ryan likes my bed...lol

Lyl,
Morgan

happy birthday agen ryan!!!! ur tha best brother i have ever had!!!!

No comments: