Sunday, July 17, 2005

WOW...update!! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

ok i will talk about tha past week!
7-11
I got up @ 7 b cuz i was haven trouble sleepin. I got up n went on tha puter. Went 2 mine n Erika's blog n listened 2 that song ALL day! It was an intresting day, i called Ryan @ like 10 (yes i morgan called sum1...it was a scary thing).

I LOVE YOU ETHAN!!!

Happy birthday agen ryan!

7-12
Nothin really happened!

Happy birthday Alisha!

7-13
Nothin

Happy Birthday Katie n Sonia!!!

7-14
Nothin

7-15
OMG my dad rocks!!! He got me a stereo 4 my birthday n $40!!!But he didnt give back my cell like he sed he would tho :'( o well i still gotta stereo n $40...my mom got my a pillow thats says its all about me!

Happy birthday Troy n JoLynn!

7-16
FINALLY MY BIRTHDAY!
my aunt called my n so did erika!

n i talked 2 tha best guy in tha entire world!!!! I LUV U ETHAN!!!!

Happy Birthday Faith n Alicia!!!!


I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ETHAN!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOX

~enjoy my birthday ppl!!!

Luv Morgan Lynn Reniee Herman Compton!!!!

No comments: