Friday, July 01, 2005

Rhinelander

Ok i am goin 2 Rhinelander from July 2-July10~then i am @ my dads that saturday sunday n idk about monday...n then on july 12 my mom is gettin cable so idk if ill come over 2 my dads...acculy i still gotta b cuz i gotta let my poor doggie out...n then on July 14...my mom is gettin internet...so i will MOST DEFINATLY b on that day...n then July 15-July 25 i am @ my dads...but its jest me July 15-17 b cuz my mom sisters n brother r goin up 2 Marquette 4 my cuzens bridal shower...n acculy i might getta b up w/ erika in Eagle River...her mom invited me...n idk if i wanna...my mom sed it was up 2 me...b cuz tha original plan was...i couldnt go b cuz i was grounded...n now my mom says that if its ok w/ erikas mom still i can go if i want....wellllllllllllllllllllllll there r jest a couple things w/ y i dont wanna go....b cuz if i dont go on monday n mayb tuesday i will b @ TAP w/o erika...n its not like i wanna getta way from her n i h8 her n all that...its jest that i wanna c wut it would b like if i went w/o her there....also tha 16th is my b-day....soooooooooooo idk if i wanna spend it here in green bay or w/ erika.... n 3rd....well ther is jest a problem...mayb

ok now since ill b in Rhinelander 4 a week...there r alot of birthday days:

July 2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!
July 3: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!
July 4: HAPPY BITHDAY LAUREN N GRANT!!!!!!
July 6: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE...N RYANS MOM!!!!

n incase i cant do it b4 tha 14 or ill jest do tha hole month

July
11~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!
12~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!!!
13~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE N SONIA!!!!
15~HAPPY BITHDAY TROY N JOLYNN!!!!
16~HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME, FAITH, ALICIA, N RENIEE!!!!
17~HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!
18~HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!!!!
25~HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER!!!!
29~HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY, N PEARL!!!
30~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEIGH!!!!!!
31~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET!!!!!

there we go...wow thats alot!!!!!

~my party is most likely goina b on July 29...idk yet
~n then tha church picnic is tha 30...or mayb we could do that...but i dont think everyone would like that...so ya!

WELL HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll miss u erika!
LUV YA RIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Morgan~MLRHCM!!!! (inside joke)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so lame that u kno when all those ppls bdays r... sad sad sad sad sad sad SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!