Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ill start w/ Taylor's birthday

[Friday]
School was fun, i love Mr. Sorenson i really do. @ night of course i hung out w/ the 13 year olds. We played games & then my boyfriend called & i talked 2 him 4 like ever. OMG was i happy. We talked & i was sitting by the fire by myself. Then i just laid on the driveway & thought about stuff.

[Saturday]
Woke up @ around 11:30. Made myself chocolate chip pancakes & then went back 2 bed. Woke up @ like 3 & went on the computer 4 a loooong while. Then i went in2 my dad's room & watched like 4 hours of Law & Order SVU & talked 2 my boyfriend. Then i got really really sick & i hadda fever & it sucked badly

[Sunday]
Woke up @ like 8 & went 2 church then went back 2 bed wen i got home. After that i just slept the whooooole day til about 8 & watched Desperate Housewives w/ Kathy & my dad.

[Monday]
School. BAH, then just messed around on the computer

[Tuesday]
AAHH wutta day. I got wished good luck like 1000000 times @ school. Then i came home & got ready 2 go & broke up w/ my bf. =[ I was really upset about that........then i went 2 the game but i was late meeting Erika @ the corner. Oops LMAO. We went in2 NDA 2 go 2 the bathroom then we were done w/ that;; went back outside & hung out 4 a while. Then we RAN 2 the stands & went 2 the top & all of the sudden Erika shouts, "TITTIES" & i was like wtf? & it was this REALLLLLY cute guy. I was like omg he is 2 die 4! But i didnt say nething yet. The game proceeded & i talked w/ Titties who's name is really Logan. Hes a really sweet guy. I love him & so we hadda connection & he let me borrow his sweatshirt. Wutta sweetie. So ya then i gave him like TONSA hugs. I think he mighta been annoyed by it tho.

[Wednesday]
Erika jumped on me 2 wake me up & we talked 4 a while then went 2 the bus & everyone was happy 2 see her. Then we went 2 school & that worked out the way we wanted it 2. I start crying tho in 1st hour. I was scared. After 1st hour we stayed outside fer 25 minutes & my toes got numb. We got 2 the hospital & hadda go up & down floors. It was confusing. After that they had 2 do a pregnancy test. GOD lol Then they got the IV in2 me & it hurt so bad that my nails were like implanted in Erika's hand. I love that girl so much she means the world 2 me. Then we went all over the hospital. fun fun fun. We went in the short stay room & told DC stories. Then it was time....dun dun dun. I got hugs & kisses from everyone. Wen we got 2 the operating room shes like im going 2 give u medicine 2 relax u & i was like the lights are spinning & i was out but they sed that i counted backwards. When i woke up some mean nurse was pushing on my groin. It hurt like hell. But she hadda put pressure on it so it wouldnt bleed everywhere. Next thing i knew i was sleeping agen & wen i woke up my aunt & mom had just happen 2 b around the area where i was & my mom sed that i sed hi & then started crying & i asked where erika was & she was in the bathroom. i was in alotta pain i do remember that. After this i went back 2 my room & i thought it was only 5 minutes later but it was 3 hours later. I cried more cuz i wanted Erika there but she hadda go 2 Drivers Ed. =[ The nurse told me that i hadda lay flat on my back fer 6 hours & it made me cry more cuz i was VERY uncomfortable. Then i slept more & got dinner chicken & fries yum! & then erika called me & she kept calling me beautiful & it kinda bothered me cuz i knew i didnt look good but shes erika mayb she did mean it. idk. Then she hadda go & i slept more then she called agen 2 hours later & i talked 2 her fer 20 seconds & she hadda go so i slept AGEN. & i was so fucking hot that there was pools of sweat on my bed. Then Jamarr called & i talked 2 him fer like an hour which was the last hour i had 2 lie on my back so he got 2 hear me talk about how uncomfortable i was & listened 2 me countdown. Then the nurse came & i got 2 sit up. So then i slept more & more & more & they hadda do more tests & then i hadda go 2 the bathroom. Looooooong story. so long it takes 3 hours so im not goina talk a bout it.

[Thursday]
tests in the morning & then i couldnt go home til i could go 2 the bathroom by myself. so then it finally happened & i went home & slept;; & then talked 2 jamarr & we are dating agen

[Friday]
slept alllll day & then talked 2 Jamarr. & then babysat & went home & went 2 bed

[Saturday]
woke up @ like 10:22. & did things all day.....like computer. Then went 2 church & i was really uncomfortable. Then tay & i were dancing around & then we went 2 Townline 4 dinner & ended up applying there. lol stupid erika. but i gotta say i love her tonnnns!

so that was my week

enjoy reading it

i ♥ Jamarr!

No comments: