Monday, October 02, 2006

Ok so its been like forever since ive written in here :

So heres an update:

Ill start from the first day of school. It was a horrible day. I got over my feeling immature, but i got there & went 2 my classes. They were great but by Algebra [3rd hour] i hadda headache. In History [5/6 hour] & Biology [7/8 hour] it turned in2 a migrain. At lunch i didnt eat & then all of the sudden had 2 puke so i hadda go 2 the bathroom but didnt make it there so i puked in the garbage can right outside the door & then went in2 the bathroom & puked more & washed up. Then i went 2 the office & they called my dad & i went home. Once i got home i went straight 2 my room changed & fell asleep the second i laid down. I was so sick & tired. So i slept til about 6:45 & then 8 cheeze-its & string cheese. After that i watched TV & talked 2 Tera.

Second day
i made it thru & went 2 my moms house afterwards so that she could do my makeup the next morning for pictures. We went 2 Walmart & saw Cassie & Nick & i needed my knee brace sooo bad! I was limping really badly. After Walmart we went 2 Piggly Wiggly & i saw Alex working. He he he. He hates me. lol After Piggly Wiggly we went home & i talked on the internet while my mom thought she was talking 2 me but really i dont member a word she sed

Third day
It was picture day so i set my alarm fer 6 so i could get up get my hair done & then i wake up my mom so she can do my makeup. Well turns out i got up @ 7:30....soooo i was in ALOT of trubble. My mom quick did my makeup & all i did was brush my hair & i got 2 school @ 7:40 & ran 2 class. Got bitched @ 4 being 5 minutes late. Then in LA we went & got our pictures taken & mine looks exactly like last years. Garrett's looks alot better than last years. Well from wut i saw since he would only let me see it 4 like a total of 1/2 second. But i heard him say that he thought it was alot better than last year. The rest of the day was a blur & then @ home i cleaned my room & then while cleaning talked 2 my boyfriend fer 3 hours.

Fourth day
Friday was fun. I think. I dont remember. I dont even remember wut i did Friday night. But wut i do remember is that i went 2 bed @ 10
SaturdaySo i set my alarm for 9:40 so i could get up & get dressed & bike 2 Pinecrest 4 Cooper's football game. [[ooooo i remember wut i did Friday night. I went 2 Taylor's soccer game that got rained out so i sat on the computer all night til my sister came over & i played w/ her & held her cuz she was scared cuz of the storm. She just sat there holding my hand sitting on my lap & her head on my chest & wenever there was thunder or lighting she would look @ me w/ the saddest look in her eyes & i would tell her it was ok & hug her. aaww i love her. she is the ONLY little kid i can accually stand i am not kidding.]] so saturday i set my alarm. well i wasnt really going 2 listen 2 it. Only if i was ready 2 wake up. So i wasnt so i turned it off & went back 2 sleep. Next time i woke up it was 2:45 & no one was home. So i called my dad & hes like ya we r going 2 the picnic thing @ SJB. Well hes like we r leaving @ 3:30 & i wanted 2 take a walk, taka shower & sleep a little more. so i took my walk & wen i got back my dad was like r u ready 2 go? I was like OMG r u kidding me? So i went & picked out a fairly cute outfit. Ok so it was a really cute outfit & put it on. put my hair in a pony-tail & left. Wen we got there; there was NO ONE there so i walked in & out of the school & around it & ya. So i was sitting on the thing in the middle of the parking lot wen Jordan Ettner comes w/ like 10 of his friends on their bikes & hes like oo its Morgan, lets stay & annoy her. Well that is wut they did. So i just ignored them. Then church let out & i hung out w/ Heidi for a little bit. Cooper & Sydney both ended up winning the Punt, Pass & Kick contest 4 both of their divisions or w/e u want 2 call it. I guess we r just a football kinda family. ;-) nothing wrong w/ that. Then i ditched her cuz she is soooooo effing annoying & hung out w/ Syd & Tay & their friends. OOOOHHHH boy i soooo DONT miss 7th grade drama. Then i saw Cassie & we wanted 2 hang out but she's a wuss & wouldnt stay outside w/ me til Erika got there even tho i still had a 1/2 hour. I didnt wanna go inside so she got mad @ me. So i just waited for her outside talking 2 Jordan & his LAME-O friends. Cassie then came back outside & we waited 4 Erika while she had 2 listen 2 the boys yell my name a 100000000 times & then look away. W/e so then Erika was late [[ ha ha me & her have the issue alot]] so then we hung out w/ her 4 a while. We talked about "stuff" & Erika told me an aweeeeesome secret. A secret that i am jealous of her 4. Oops lol. So then Lukas was poking a mouse w/ a stick so they had 2 leave. lol so i just texted Erika the rest of the night & we talked about sum personal things. Right after she left i went & found Sam, Katie & Susan. Cassie didnt wanna hang out w/ us so she left. We went in and listened 2 the old fag band & this one chic was dancing like a dork. Ya we found out later that shes a junior but shes home schooled. So then we went outside & played football w/ Hunter, Alex, Devin & Thomas. After that it turned in2 500 & then back 2 football & then obviously Jordan & his friends were causing sum trubble & all the little kids wanted me 2 yell @ them & i was like ya um no. So then Jordan was like Morgan didju come over here 2 yell @ us & i sed no i came 2 tell the little kids that i cant yell @ u cuz it doesnt do nething so hes like o well ill stop & i sed oook & turned around & sed 2 myself. Lets see how long this lasts. lol So then i went back 2 my friends & we went over 2 the far-sided play ground & talked 2 the 8th graders, Stuart, & Byron [[i prolly spelled that wrong]] After that us 4 girls went 2 the bathroom & then played football agen & 50 agen & Cassie joined & then cassie & i talked 4 a while about stuff. Then Cassie left & Susan left so Sam Me & Katie talked about stuff. Next we went & talked 2 Alex & Hunter about Sam's bonfire. It shall b fun. I got home & went 2 bed.

Sunday
I got up & went 2 church. Went out 2 eat & went shopping. Got home & did my Bio homework & watched the packers.

Monday
Got up all happy cuz i didnt havta go back 2 my dads afterschool. Went 2 school was really excited. Went 2 my moms got ready & left. Went 2 Bay Port in the fucking pouring rain w/ my bff 2 watch her boyfriend play football..aaww...how sweet...NOT. I was so cold. we got a guy from the other team 2 feel bad 4 us so he gave us 50 cents 2 share a hot chocolate. I told him he was my hero even tho i didnt even kno who he was. Lol. after the game we went inside & took off our sweatshirts. Yes i se sweatshirts. NOT jackets. We are so dumb! I wanted a hug buuuuuut no i couldnt. So Erika's mom told me her story about the dime. Poor mom.

Tuesday
I dont remember. it was a horrible horrible day. my mom went in2 the hospital & my internet broke. How fun.

Wednesday
Mom was still in the hospital. @ school alot happened but um....ya but i will tell u i went 2 school wearing a red t-shirt & sweats....ya um...it looked horrible but i didnt care cuz i could'nt've care less wut i looked like that day. After school was a soccer game 4 Taylor. So i hung out w/ Sam. Well 1st 1/4 Drew was goalie & let i think 6 in. The other three 1/4's Taylor was goalie & let 3 in so we were pretending we didnt kno them. After soccer we went 2 Piggly Wiggly & i ran in2 T-line 2 say hi 2 erika. After that we went home & 8 speghetti. & i tooka shower & went 2 bed

Thursday
Uhm...well wutta day. I woke up @ 6 & got ready thought it had been like 20 minutes but it wasn't it was like 45 & so i hadda go 2 the bus. So i was like i get higher maintnece everyday. Went 2 school got donuts 1st hour & the rest of the day went by fast

Friday
Mom came home & then she took me makeup shopping. Then i got home & i slept from like 2-7 & was late 4 the game. Where i hung out w/ Kate, Ryan, Travis, Alex...ya

So i wrote this on the Saturday after this. So i dont feel like putting the rest....

No comments: