Thursday, October 05, 2006

Soooo ive been freaking depressed the last couple weeks. Like i sed 2 Erika. I just wanna sit in my room all day & cry my eyes out......sooo heres 2day...

last night: so my mom is starting 2 piss me off 2 no end. Im seriously getting sick of her. But other than that. I wanted 2 go 2 bed last night @ like 8:30 & just cry but i knew my bf would call cuz i hadda feeling & i hadda talk 2 him on my cell cuz my dad was on the phone. So i sat in my car. well my dads car in the freaking dark & talked 2 my bf & wow...wutta convo. I seriously love that kid. Cept 4 the last part he sed. Lol.

2day: almost missed the bus...but i didnt..good

school: i accidently went up 2 my locker wen Eric was there & Emily was walking past but i dont talk 2 erika & i just ignored Emily

JM: worked on my ring

LA: Read w/ Aimee & talked 2 Tyler

Algebra: OMFG...Jake Niles.....AHH we were using dry erase markers so me Jake & Thad got high....woo hoo

CA: Morgan & three guys....uhm....ya...thats me 4 ya. i mean wen am i not surrounded by guys? *winks*

SS: talked 2 Jess of course & texted Erika

Bio: he he he. personal stuff kept 2 self. but i took my test & tried 2 make Brad feel better about his...aahh (that wassa omg aahh as in aahh hes so cute) ;-)

Lunch: 8 of course & talked about Child Development. ohhemmgee. seriously...i was going 2 cry i was laughing so hard.

Child Development: tooka test that i got 19/20 on & watched Dr. Phil

Art: i was really quiet

bus: same convo as this morning...lol

yay my day...

No comments: