Monday, October 09, 2006

LOVE AT
FIRST SIGHT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw you standing there.
Watching me talk to your friends.
I smiled at you and i got surprised by your next move.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside i was hurt so bad.
Yet i let it go.
I thought it was just another boy like back home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was an emtional rollarcoaster.
Cuz next was the biggest shock ever
It changed my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You came up to me and asked for privacy.
I listened to you in disbelief.
It was unreal, what you said to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one had ever been so nice.
I wanted to cry i was so happy.
You made me smile, you made me laugh.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After we got done talking i just wanted to hug you
So i did
I realized how great your hugs were.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We talked 2 our friends.
I smiled i laughed.
Our friends could tell there was an attraction.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erin knew the question i wanted to ask you
So she asked for me.
Your answer made me so happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You knew i had a boyfriend
It hurt you so bad
I felt so bad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things changed and got better
You found out my news and acted on it
It made us both very happy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been two months
Two great months at that
They've made me smile and laugh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But now, i love you
Alot...
but i cant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's too hard, i need you here
You and my everything
and i love you with all of my heart.

No comments: