Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ok im bored n really sad....y did Jared tell me that? neways so ill post

\\Sunday//
Went 2 church n then 2 Sueanne's where Cassie was n me n her r um ya....TOTALLY blonde.....so ya u dont wanna kno. went grocery shopping and then called cassie n she came over n then she was there 4 like 4 hours n then faith came over n she is soooo cute! n then kathy n kylie came over n then i was online n Rachel told me about Susan's mom so i cried

\\Monday//
omg the school day was sooooooooooo long, i thought i was going 2 die. n we had 2 run the 800 in Gym n i was crying and almost threw up. o and in LA i was being sooooooooooooo annoying but i was talking 2 Brandon about the dance n how him n cassie would make a cute couple. :) lol

\\Tuesday//
the day went by fast n we hadda fire drill 2nd hour n omg...it was funny b cuz we were all complaining about how we didnt wanna write this paper thing n she is like you have to now get started we dont have much time. N then the alarm went off so we were all like O YESSS! n then the guys were like 5 minutes late wen we came back n mike n i were laughing

\\Wednesday//
ok i skipped school this morning and slept n took a shower

got 2 the funeral n as i got there Chlc did. N then i was walking in church n in the front of church was Eddie....i was o my fucking god, WHY?! We walked in n i put my card in the basket thing and went up 2 talk 2 Susan and Amy. N i started crying right away b cuz i remember wen my dad worked w/ mrs. kanus, wen me n tay would go n visit her she would alwaiz put a hershey kiss on the top of our heads. N so i was like omg mom dont let susan see me yet so i stopped n then i gave susan a hug. poor susan :'( So we went n sat down n my mom sat right behind Josh i was like omg could it get worst. N then my dad walks in and my mom is like go get your dad n i was like omg i dont wanna sit by him n so shes like go get him. i was like omg mom n then she got mad. N then the funeral.......i didnt cry as much as i thought i would but i did cry alot. Then after i went over by the other ppl 2 c if they were going 2 the lunch afterwords n Sam just walks by me n just pulls me in 2 a hug n cries n i cried n man it wasnt good. N Rachel was in hysterics n i couldnt get 2 her but if i coulda i woulda gave her a huge hug. N then my dad is like o well Moe lets just go 2 Subway. So we went out side n syd was out 4 recess.....well her class so my dad n i waited 4 her 2 come out...n i was throwing away my tissues n wen i look up i see Haley, Cassie n Angela runing towards me n Angela gave me a huge hug, n then cassie n haley @ the same time n syd had ran over 2 my dad. N then we all went over 2 Syd n syd gave me a hug n so then we left 2 go 2 subway n we noticed that the whole way there we were following Ronsman's n so they were @ Subway n so were Shelby and Karen n 2 other girls. N then my dad took me 2 school.

Lunch: ((yes agen i just sat w/ them)) i talked 2 my girls and my feet were killing me.

Science: it was really boring

After school: just talked n all of the sudden Jennifer goes, do u kno that we r missing our buses right now? so all like i think it was 8 or 10 of us RAN all the way down the hallway n my bus was just leaving so me Brandon n Nicki stopped running. But then the bus next 2 mine honked its horn n our bus stopped....n then all three of us ran as fast as we could 2 the bus.....OMG it was HILARIOUS

Bus: man...its even better w/o garrett and w/ brandon. Jared took my phone n brandon was rubbing my head b cuz i wouldnt give them gum. N Jared is like im goina read this message u just got. n i was like new message? N he gave it back n then Paul is like Brandon control yourself......so the WHOLE bus was laughing @ him. n then i read my message. i was like aaww ive got the bestest friend ever. n then me n Jared got off the bus n he told me the worst news ive heard in 4ever thats happening 2 one of my friends

home: nothing....i need 2 talk 2 one of my good friends.......BADLY

No comments: