Friday, April 28, 2006

wow alot has happened. this is goina b looooong

Saturday
I cleaned all day n then went 2 church pizza hut and walmart and i think i saw ross

Sunday
I went 2 Seymour w/ the fam b cuz Tay had soccer and we watched Ross sleep....that was fun

Monday
Went 2 Fondulac 4 Syds game but we were early b cuz we thought it was @ 5:30. N me n my mom were pissed. SO @ 6:15 we went back 2 the field and i talked 2 Trents mom cuz now Haley is on Syd's team.

Tuesday
Quote of the day: "Stare @ my boobs and read my shirt" LMAO
i walkt 2 the track meet and met Eric and Jocelyn n waited 4 Amiee and Britt. While we waited i got really sick ((my heart)) so wen they got there i called my mom and i left. While i was leaving i saw Ryan....it was weird n it make feel ever more sick. I got home n slept n then Erika called me wen i was sleeping and it scared me n i didnt answer b cuz i never put 2 n 2 2gether. Leave me alone. Then i went 2 SJB 4 the concert n Erika or Cassie were there yet so i hung out w/ Garrett and then Erika got there n Angela jumped in2 my arms and then Erika tried 2....but it didnt work. n then we just waited and then erika wouldnt let me hug Kali....lol n then cassie got there and we went 2 DQ....i told erika the one thing....n then we were being dumb. we walked back n then watched the concert.

Wednesday
it was block n we went mini golfing n i was Alyse, Kristen, and Lindsey.....WOW we had ALOT of fun!!!!!!!!! N the rest of the day was boring

Thursday
Ok well last night was very interesting. In study hall I just talked to Sammie, Eric and Britt the whole time. Then we were writing all over each others arms. Ya that was interesting. Eric wrote on my right arm Eric Eichman you and then the other arm he wrote Eric luves u but it looks like a V so it looks like it says Eric loves V which made me laugh but u gotta understand lotsa stuff 2 get that. Then Britt asked me 2 come over so I told her I would. Then Eric sed he wanted us to come over too so we were like fine we will. We just hung out @ Britt’s house n then realized that we couldn’t getta ride b cuz my mom was sick. Britt’s g-ma was mowing the lawn, her mom was sleeping and her sister was sick. Oh and my stupid bf….Eric, wouldn’t come get us b cuz he doesn’t take risks…..he can only have 1 friend in the car @ once…..hes dumb….learn 2 take risks idiot!! So we were really sad so this is wut Britt sed 2 her mom wen she got up, “Mom. Could you plz take me and Morgan over to Eric’s house 2 hang out 4 a while? He’s Morgan’s bf and she wants 2 go over there and he wants us to come over.” And her mom sed, “ok let’s go” LMAO I thought that was funny. We stopped @ McD first and got food and the girl dropped the fries all over the floor so she hadda go get new ones. And then we went 2 his house n he 8 my fries and Britt’s fries. Then we went in2 his basement 2 show us around and it was really cold down there n so I had the blanket and Eric was being a butt and wouldn’t warm me up. And Brittany named all the mounted deer on the walls…..DORK! Then it was getting a little 2 cold so we went n sat in his living room n talked and then we went 2 Alex, Teddy, and Nic’s house. N me n Britt were really quiet and cold. Then we were going 2 go 4 a boat ride but me n Britt didn’t want 2. And then we walked back 2 Eric’s n put our shoes on n went over 2 his side of the lake and sat n the grass w/ our feet in the water and then I was starting 2 get pissed b cuz Eric was flirting w/ Britt. @ least she told him 2 stop and yelled @ him. So then they went on his boat b cuz I am afraid of boats and I just sat there. N then Eric got stuck in the middle of the lake on a raft J and it was fun 2 watch. Then we were both really pissed @ him and so then we went back 2 his house n watched TV and finally Eric wasn’t being an ass. Then he showed us his school pic n he looked REALLY cute in it n hes like I have my freshman picture upstairs in my room n that’s a really good one 2 wanna c it. So I sed sure n we went up 2 his room 2 look @ it n then I stole his sunglasses n fell on2 his bed. He has the CUTEST pillow…it’s a body pillow shaped like a fish. N I had n then Britt came up b cuz Eric’s mom was downstairs and she sent Britt up 2 “make sure nothing happened” lol im not that dumb I wouldn’t let nething happen. And then Eric’s sister came home and I LOVE her. She is soo cool. She thinks I am pretty, no one thinks I am pretty!!!! N then I wanted the silly putty but he wouldn’t give it 2 meL. N then we were all just talking and getting 2 kno Mandy ((Eric’s sister)) and she told us her story of y she has a different last name then the rest of her family. Then we went back downstairs and we talked about how Eric’s never hadda gf. Poor guy! But that’s not true ne more!!!!! N then we were just watching TV n it was about 10 so I called my mom couldn’t come get us b cuz she was sick, darn. O well…..so I thought. N so then Mandy went 2 bed….. L I like her a lot and we were just watching TV…..ok Garrett if ur reading this…..we were accually looking @ the tv screen, not the other watching tv. And then Britt’s g-ma came and I went home.

2day
CASSIE'S PARTY!!!!! YAY!

I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ERIC DAVID EICHMAN!!

No comments: