Sunday, April 02, 2006

OMG...so ya i hate my moms computer....

welllll....so im sleeping this morning n i was on the couch n my mom was on the phone n shes like ok but we cant tell morgan....n so i woke up n i was like tell me wut n she told "the person" she hadda go....n she went n dropped tay n lyssa off @ Faith's n she left her planner thing here....n i looked it in...n it sed 2 pm- mike brings over ner computer.....i was like in total shock....n NO ONE was home so i turned on the radio as loud as it goes n i started 2 dance around n i was soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy....so now we hava new computer n i set it up n Kathy made fun of me....

so i earned $40 2night....so only um....$360 left. N then i own my money n i will never get in this dept agen.....well its one of those teenage mistakes that sum/most teenagers make n then realize wut they did n could get in2 a lotta trouble

No comments: