Sunday, April 09, 2006

ok. update....ya im gettin really lazy on this

Wednesday: went 2 GIFT n stole Erika's shoes; they r sooo cute!

Thursday: went 2 the physciatrist; n found out really bad news

Friday: OMG...it was soo much fun! school wasnt tho...my thing on my leg bursted open n there was blood n puss everywhere. After school i went back 2 BP @4 talked 2 Lauren, ran around (literally) w/ alyssa, talked 2 Steph. went 2 Jennifer's solo ensomble 4 like a minute and RAN 2 Hannah's but really i coulda stayed 4 Jennifer's b cuz she did make it 2 Hannah's so i watched the double quertet of guys (damn they were VERY good!) w/ Danny...ryan was giving me looks tho so i was uncomfortable....so i made Danny stay w/ me. N then we watched Hannah n it was amazing n me n Danny "had 2 tie our shoes" so we listened 2 wut the judge told hannah's group. N then me n danny went n watched soccer n then went n watched baseball n then talked n then walked back 2 school. I asked him if he could gimmie a ride home b cuz his mom was there n he sed he would. N then i hung out w/ Hannah, Sam, Chris, Brandon, Sarah, Jennifer, Caitlin, and Ryan 4 the rest of the night. DAMN we had fun! @ first everyone was a little akward but after awhile it was fine. We went 2 the track meet 4 a total of....dun dun dun 1 minute! lol n then Brandon n Hannah needed 2 talk.....n Sam was being an ass so he went n followed them. n then other ppl followed....n then it was me n ryan....so then i ran 2 catch up 2 them n then ryan came....n then sam finally settled w/ the fact that they were just talking. n then we all sat on the stairs n waited 4 them 2 come back n we had 2 have been there 4 like 45 minutes....i had on Caitlin's sunglasses n i was pimp n then after like 45 minutes we went n looked 4 them ALL over school....n then jennifer n ryan disappeared n then they had found them. N then she ran off n so did hannah so it was me bj n ryan. N brandons like, "U might have to hide in the guys bathroom w/ us" n i was like o crap but then we ran. N me n ryan had sunglasses on so we looked like spies....n then we ran 2 the child development room and hid in the doorway. N then they r like go out there b cuz all of the others were in purple pod, so they're like go out there n just walk by casually so no one looks here n then we will run 4 it n u run another way. so i tried 2 do that n i had EVERYONE by the room n then one of em made a sound so hannah looked back n found em. N then we went 2 green pod n hung out n then went 2 purple pod n i put my jacket in my locker.....n then went back 2 green n just talked about stuff....n we tried 2 get hannah up on the lockers but it didnt work, n then my dad called me 2 tell me that they were going 2 the mall n a movie n asked if i wanted 2 come n im like nah i wanna stay here n hes like ok n u hava ride n im like yep....n then ryan was following me n my dad is like u need 2 clean your room b4 u go online n i sed ok n after i got off i told ryan hes like o we should have all went n i was like my dad would have been glad 2 take us all but we would have had 2 get rides back. so it didnt work. N then we all went back 2 Purple pod so that me sarah n hannah could get our jackets. n got our jackets n then went 2 the commons n then 2 the gym n back 2 the commons n sat there....n omg....chris n sam had 2 leave so it was just brandon n ryan as the only guys. creepy....n omg...this is where we all laughed the hardest. we were in the hallway n they put hannah in the middle n then danced really close 2 her...n everyone was laughing n then they did it 2 sarah...n then we went back 2 the commons (agen) n omg....brandon n ryan...i LOVE them! they make me laugh soo hard....they were acting like girls.....n they took my cell n had the sunglasses n took jennifer n sarah's jackets n wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww......it was soo fun! n then sarah kicked brandon in the worng spot so we were ALL behind the pillar w/ tables like 4 inches away. it was funny! n then we all went back n sat @ the table n then danny came n he changed my banner n then we hadda go so i hugged everyone n told them good bye. n then danny's mom was like ya our basketball hoop fell on the car 2day so the mirror was dangling...n then they dropped me off n i cleaned my room n went online!

2day: woke up @ 10:45 n then took a shower n tay i went 2 my aunts n made cookies, i came home n found out one more kid 2 babysit. So i now am babysitting 6 kids, Sydney, Cooper, Kylie, Logan, Caden and Faith. But its going well, they are all watching a movie

2marow: going 2 church n then 2 Benchwarmers w/ Kyla, Heidi, Hannah, Brittany, and Jennifer

monday: school; moms

tuesday: school nothing

wednesday: school nothing

thursday: school; going 2 the airport @ 11:30 2 meet my cousin, his wife and his daughter

friday: hanging out w/ my cousin all day

saturday: same as friday

sunday: HAPPY EASTER! Happy Birthday Sam!

((im goin farther b cuz idk if ill post b4 then))

monday: sleeping all day

Tuesday: school HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA MARIE COMPTON THE BEST GIRL EVER!

ok ya ill post after that prolly!

No comments: