Monday, May 15, 2006

Ok time 4 me 2 vent but im not using names n no matter how much u beg me i wont tell u, i mean names like who im talking about....ok....im not using the name of the person im venting about

Case 1
Ok so theres this girl. One moment she's like OMG Morgan ur my best friend i love you so much n the next shes like i hate you get away. N then she's like all over my bf n then acts like shes totally innocent. Then shes got her bf....shes all like OMG i love him n then the next shes like man i love "this other guy". When me n Eric hang out w/ them shes all innocent n shit n then like if i dont the smallest thing like flirt w/ another guy she'll go n tell Eric....its like 1st of all hun mine n eric's realtionship is mine n erics! 2nd....ever heard of the look dont touch rule bitch? besides look @ you! n 3rd....stay the FUCK outta my business!

Case 2
Theres this other girl. Shes like one of my really good friends n she gives me alotta love n attention but then the next second its all about her bf. When i hang out w/ her n her bf its like im not even there. I dont ever wanna hang out w/ just those 2 nemore; if u dont want me there....DONT invite me! N then she's alot closer 2 another girl like as friends wise but she still insists that me n her r best friends. even tho ive told her shes not my best friend n that shes closer 2 the other girl. I've even told her bf that me n her r best friends n she just doesnt get it

ok....i feel better now....well emtionally....i am still as sick as hell tho :'(

No comments: