Wednesday, May 17, 2006

YAY, i saw a fight.....my first witnessed fight @ BP!

O....n my story was not the funniest thing all day. Mine n Travis's convo:
Me: did u kno that Eric's cuzen is on my sisters soccer team?
Travis: really. thats cool; did you kno that my sister is in a mental institute?
Me: WHAT?!
*Me n travis laugh 4 literally 10 minutes*
*everytime he tried 2 explain we would laugh harder; 2 the point that i was crying lol*
Travis: she called my G-ma n threated 2 kill herself so my G-ma called the police and wen they got 2 my house she was sitting on the computer playing solitare. They asked her where she wouldnt hurt herself n she sed no where so they took her 2 the crisis center who couldnt handle her so they took her 2 the mental institute
Me: WOW.....
Travis: i tried 2 make stupid jokes w/ her but i didnt kno wut ppl would do 2 me
Me: ya....u call her a name n a bunch of mental ppl come n attack u
Travis laughes
Me: I called my dad n told him i was going 2 kill myself n he didnt believe me
Travis: ya, "im going 2 kill myself" "No, ur not!"
*LMAO!!!!!!*

No comments: