Wednesday, May 17, 2006

OK….so I just told Ahnna and Jaron a story n so I didn’t wanna tell everyone the real story so I used different names, the names were Samantha, George, Robert((who isn’t hotter than Jaron, lol long story)), Madison, Alex and Danny b cuz Danny isn’t allowed another name b cuz hes an ass. It was the funniest story I hear all day and I told it….ha ha that’s amazing.

Ok random thought.
You believe a gay guy over me? O n don’t assume b cuz wen you assume u make an ass outta u and me.

This morning I saw Garrett and Eric. @ the same time in the same hallway…..n it kinda made me wanna hit sum1…..but….i just blew a bubble with my gum n walked past em. Lol as I left the hallway I just laughed n laughed. IDK y I find humor in my pain….its just the way I am.

Ok so I was really sad this morning up until now. Now im in Computer Science n telling that story made me happy. Lol

Me and Jaron have new names now. Hes like I look like a Josh n im like what do I look like? N hes like a Maddie or a Madison. N I was in awe b cuz no one else has ever thought that besides me. So I thought it was cool so he’s going 2 call me Maddie or Madison n im goina call him Josh. B cuz he looks like a Josh. Ahnna looks like a Katie but she doesn’t think so. Chris looks like a Alex. :)


Erika, i need u 2 do me a favor. I need u 2 change my buddy icon, u kno how right now it says Eric, I love you? I need u 2 find me one n put it on there. I dont really care wut its like. If u dont want 2 u dont havta, ill just do it later. O n if u do....its gotta b cute, n if its pink ill kill you! :) I LOVE YOU! lol

No comments: