Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ok well

Cassies party: ya...if u wanna read about it read it in Cassie's n Erika's; it was tonnns of fun tho!

Saturday: got up, went 2 dads, went 2 the hotel and swam

Sunday: Coop's first comunion, Congrats Buddy!

Monday: pretty much boring; afterwards went out 2 eat w/ G&G n then Tay n Syd's soccer games n Eric is coming with me next week ((his aunt is making him lol)) Oh n my mom left n had surgery 6 hours away in Minnisota n damn do i miss her....her n Kelly had their first fight which was weird b cuz they have been dating 4 almost a year now....

Tuesday: i dont really remember....o i went home 2 moms and Eric Brunette and Brandon love making me laugh :) lol 1 week....only sum ppl r goina understand that

Wednesday: coops soccer practice

Thursday: nothing really, cried really hard b cuz i miss my mom

Friday: school was pretty upsetting n then Britt's party, tons of drama n me n Eric had our first fight....thats kinda weird my mom n i both! o n my mom isnt coming home til Wednesday so im still stuck w/ my dad n now writing that made me cry agen

2day: ALL sibs were gone n so my dad took me 2 walmart and out 2 eat; n 2night goin 2 Townline.....

2marow: church
Monday: soccer
Tuesday: idk
Wednesday: back 2 moms?
Thursday: goin 2 Eric's or hes coming 2 my house...dk yet
Friday: Rik's party

I Love Eric Eichman! ♥

No comments: