Monday, May 15, 2006

OK....im home sick 2day....so ill post

Saturday night: OMG it it was tonsa fun! Me n Cassie hung out the first 1/2 n then i was sitting by my dad n then i started hangin out w/ Katie n Sam n we decorated flip flops n they were soo cute! N then we went outside n Sam was breathing on the window n then writing stuff in it 2 her mom. Kylie got sick so my dad had 2 take her n Kathy back home. N then we were doing Kareoke....ya that was interesting

Sunday: Went 2 church. The rest sucked ass completly. I talked 2 my mom on the phone 4 like a 1/2 hour.

Monday: I couldnt go 2 my moms n Eric didnt go 2 the soccer game. So i was sad

Tuesday: 2 weeks! yay! Nothing really happened

Wednesday: nothing really @ school. After school took Coop 2 practice n saw Hank. Me n Hank hung out 4 a loooong time n then we rode our bikes 2 my house n then he left n i talked 2 him online lol

Thursday: OMG...the day sucked SOOO majorly bad! I dont even wanna talk about it. I got home n ran up 2 my mom n hugged her 4 like 3 minutes. After that i gotta go 2 McD 4 dinner w/ my aunt.

Friday: day kinda sucked agen. It was really bad, til after school. I had fun on the bus. N garrett is a sweetie. He was going 2 tell them 2 shut up if they mentioned the camera thing which i wont get in2.

Saturday: got up around oo id say 9:16, exactly lol tooka shower n then texted Erika. she called me around 12:30 n we talked until 1:30 n then i went 2 her house @ 1:45. LOL...n then @ her house we we cleaned n talked n then went 2 walmart 2 get her cake n it was sooo ugly :) then we went to t-line 2 get the pizzas n then went back 2 her house n her mom drove over the plant. N then garrett got there like 2 seconds b4 we did then everyone came n then we 8 n talked n then i was poking the cake with a stick thing n mom made me eat it n sparrow shoved it in my face n i choked n it hurt.....then we left 4 the game n @ the game there was drama but no one knew cept me....n it didnt come out til sunday


sunday: sucked ass totally

2day: ya im sick n it totally sucks i feel like im goina die!

No comments: