Tuesday, June 28, 2005

*ACHOO!*

Ok so i went outside 2 look in my garage fridge n i sneezed n this lady walking by goes bless u! lol it was scary

ok i snuck over 2 my dads house 4 a while b cuz i absolutly HATE my moms house...but hey my bed is SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome...but its a bunk bed so its ok...c ok ppl from TAP u no tha black couch? tha one that tuns in2 a bed? Well thats wut i have but it has cushion unlike tha one @ TAP...ouch that would suck! But ya its a bunk bed n so i hate it...i have had past experiences w/ bunk beds...n i have hated them ever since.

N my sister is a spoiled lil brat that gets everything she wants! My brother called her a bitch...GO COOPER!

Luv ya all!!!
I MISS U ERIKA!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Sexy chica in tha hott suit!

(ok ya theres a story 2 that i was riding my bike over 2 my moms house last night n i turned tha cornor @ tha end of Olde Hickory n this guy goes...hey sexy chica in tha hott suit!!!...ya it was really scary!)

No comments: