Friday, June 03, 2005

CAUTION!

I will not b home til Sunday night!! I am goin b in river falls w/ kayla!! O YA KAYLA...we r goin 2 Mall of America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM GOINA HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN W/ HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only hate her right now b cuz she went 2 Great America 2day n didnt come 2 soccer n i hadda sit there n listen 2 all tha adults tell me how i am growin up so fast! Kayla is totally kewl! She goes 2 Pulaski n she noes like alot of my friends from ther! N she is awesome 2 talk 2!!! n i cant w8 til 2marow!!!! We r goina get 2 rooms....acculy 3! One 4 her family, one 4 mine, n tha awesome part is...we have r own room w/ a tv stereo n EVERYTHING!!! OMG i cant w8! ROOM SERVICE @ 12....lol right kayla????!!!!

So ill b home sunday, last day of school on monday...n call me wednesday if u wanna do sumthin b cuz tuesday i am goina hang out w/ erika n then we r gettin r hair done @ 3!!! YAY!!!
then @ 6:30 we have GRADUATION!!!!!! GARRETT U SHOULD CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i want tyler 2 cum! but he wont b cuz he is 2 shy...lol i luv u tyler!

So ya...call me wednesday! I GOTTA HAVE PLANS B CUZ I AM NOT GOINA HANG OUT W/ my bro n siss all summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but tuesday, wednesday n 1/2 of thursday i dont c em!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so g2g! thinkin about tha trip made me feel alot better!

LUV YA KAYLA!!!
LUV YA TY!!!!

Luv Morgan

No comments: