Monday, June 20, 2005

My ~guy~ and soccer

Ok so this hole weekend all i was talkin about was _______....n how i am soooooooooooo goina go out w/ him...well this morning erika goes...morgan wut if he says he doesnt like u...well it went all down hill from there...n now i am ssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared...b cuz i am afraid that he doesnt like me...but then erika is goina hurt him b cuz he was leading me on...so now it makes me feel a lil betta.

Ok so i call my dad...n they jest won tha semi-finals n r in tha championchip game @ 6:30...i am so damn mad i am missen it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They luv haven me there 2 cheer them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 B cuz i called n then my dad had like tha hole team talk 2 me...indiviually n they all sed they wished i was there...well all of em cept Taylor...lol paige says that kayla misses me...n haliee says she wants me there 2 cheer em on but is glad im not b cuz she luves me n doesnt want me 2 c Trent n his gf....:'( o well...hopefully 2marow goes tha way i want it 2!

Luv ya all!
~MORGAN~

No comments: