Thursday, June 09, 2005

past couple of daiz

ok i gotta catch up!

Tuesday: Graduation...it was sad...i gotta hug from Nate n Adam! N i gave erika this wonderful speech n it made her feel better

Wednesday:
I babysat faith all day...LOL funny moments while i was on tha fone w/ erika:
~faith i luv u! n then she tried 2 bite me
~me: im talkin 2 erika!
faith: i luv u erika
erika: i hate u
~faith: (screaming)
erika: SHUT UP!
~erika: haven fun?
me: muhm
```10 minuntes later```
me: haven fun?
erika: uhm

then i went 4 a bike ride all around my neighborhood

then i went 2 Pincrest 4 Angela's softball game...ERIKA N I R RUDE!! O YA GO BEING RUDE *high five*
it was nice 2 c ryan agen but w/e...he has changed so fuken much n it annoys tha hell out of me
n bj ry n garrett dont listen 2 us ne more...lol

~ADAM N NATE U GUYS ROCK!
~ERIKA UR TOTALLY AWESOME!
~SAM...ILL MISS U 2!
~LOL Nate sed i hadda go 2 Pulaski b cuz he was goina miss me 2 much...lol i no tha real reason tho.
~Seriously if ryan goes 2 BP i will shoot myself
~WELCOME HOME KAYLA, TRENT, HALIEE, N SCOTT! OK OK OK N BROOKE!
~SUMMER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV MORGAN!!!

No comments: