Friday, June 17, 2005

Funset

Ok so 4 TAP we went 2 funset....well Sparrow is a lil 2 attached 2 erika...so we were fighting over who got 2 stand by her in line...well i won but only bcuz he pushed me...n i fell n broke my ankle but @ tha time i didnt no i broke it...but then erika hugged me n sparrow backed off...so ya...then we went n 8 pizza n 8 lindseys fries...n then sparrow drank all my soda n 8 my ice cream!

l8er sparrow got 155 pixie stix n me n erika got 50 each so we had 255 pixies stix all 2 gether n 8 like 100 0f em...n then sparrow put them in my mountain dew n then we shared tha mountain dew...n then erika spilled hers...n lindsey got me w/ a whoopie cushion...lol tha bathroom trips...WOW sad!

we rode tha merry go round like 20 times!!!

SPARROW N ERIKA R SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!

olive juice u idiot!!!

Luv,
Morgan

No comments: