Thursday, June 09, 2005

things i go by

~Everything is all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.
~Being a teenager is tough, sometimes life isn't fair, other times it is, and even then I say f*ck that!
~Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again....skinned knees are easier to fix then broken hearts!
~I am who I am...If you don't like it get over it!!
~People who change were never real to begin with!!
~Everday I wonder whyWhy things go bad everytime i try Try to get close and friends push you away Try to fall in love and only the pain stays Life is never easy And relationships are always hard But through the good and the bad Things usually work out in the end
~-*-Boyfriends stab you in the heart Friendz stab you in the back But bestfriends dont carry knives-*-
~A friendship can end in a moment because one of u said something that they didn't mean
~my philosophy of life is that I can die at any moment...the tragedy of my life is that I don't.
~sumtymes ur best frends turn out 2 b ur WORST enemies but dont let it getcha down.. cuz it can b reversed... ur worst enemies could become ur best frend**!
~Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

No comments: