Wednesday, June 29, 2005

luv ya!

ok yesterday....

well i got up n went over 2 my dads house

then i went back 2 my moms n sat on my futon...b cuz i could b cuz its mine ALL mine!!!!

then faith came over n my mom came w/ bagels...yum! bagels n cream cheese!!

n then we made faith her lunch...mac n cheese...but it was organic so it was gross! so we colored all day...i made sum awesome stuff....n i wrote erika a letter n put it in tha mail...it took me 3 envelops 2 write my address....ne1 wonder y? it sux...ALOT!

n then i hadda taka nap b cuz i fell asleep on my coloring things...

so i went upstairs 2 MY futon!!!! n i pulled it down....n fell asleep...

n then i woke up 2 my favorite song...its called Call me~by...um idk! lol

then i colored more

n then i made sum stuff 4 casey, shelby, brittany, sarah, n lindsay

n then my sister left 4 soccer...n then tha furniture man came n put my dresser in...n then my mom came home

n then we went n took my bro 2 his party....

n then we went shopping....n i got erika a present b cuz she has been such an awesome friend 2 me since all "this" has happened...acculy i got her 2 things but im only goina give her one 2night

n then we went 2 tha pizza place n 8 pizza....its only me tay n my mom so we talked about "this" n then we went "home" (its not my home yet...it never will b!!!!!!!!!!!!)

n we 8 ice cream n sydney came home....n then we made up a dance 2 my favorite song...i luv my sisters...they r gr8 dancers!!! n they havent been in dance 4 8 years like i was!!! i miss dancing so much!!!!

n then we colored more n then went 2 bed

n me n taylor played mash...i am marring brandon he drives a toy car n makes no money being a pooper scooper...i make $1 trillion being a pooper scooper....we have a puppy....i drive a corvet...we have 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kids...(hey my sister did this!) we live a shack....n i dnt hava wedding ring!!!

n then syd did it 2 me...it turned out ALOT better! I am marrying Brian we have 2 kids Carrie n Eric i live in a mansion n my kids 2 twins...fun fun fun!

n then me n taylor played ture luv best buds...w/ ____________i had 129% ture luv n 54% best buds...not bad!

n then we went 2 sleep!

fun day huh?!

Luv ya all!

Morgan its my futon lynn i hate my moms house reniee i wish my parents werent divorced herman i cant w8 til 2night compton i luv _______ so much! maki!

~wow long name huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgan its my futon lynn i hate my moms house reniee i wish my parents werent divorced herman i cant w8 til 2night compton i luv _______ so much! maki!

THAT IS THE SADDEST THING IVE EVER SEEN... LOL JP JP

LOVE YAH