Tuesday, June 07, 2005

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

Ok my weekend took 11 pages front n back 2 write so ill give u tha highlights:
Good Highlights...
1. tha best kid in tha world asked me out
2. i gotta c tanner
3. i broke up w/ tyler
4. ok there were alot...lets jest say....
THAT WAS THA BEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE!

ok
time: 8:45 a.m.
mood: excited, nervous, happy, well i would say sad but sum people jest dont understand me n i am tired of it so w/e
listenin 2: all the small things-blink 182
wearin: tanktop n shorts
quote: "things that anoy (yes w/ 1 n) me....morgan (somtimes)"

school: i had fun! We signed yearbooks ...lol erika!

bus: i was cryen n everyone was given me hugs!! i think ill ride tha bus 2marow morning...tha bus driver is my neighbor!!

home: i went 4 a bike ride...got home tooka shower...n did my hair 4 tha dance...n then i put my skirt on but my mom made me change in2 my dress...which was a better choice...b cuz of my spaghetti...lol

dinner/dance: OMG OMG OMG best night ever!!! lets jest say...i am in an awesome mood...i no a really nice guy...erika is goina get killed...i feel more grown up now....chelc n chelsie suprised me ALOT...i have pictures 2 prove this all!

BETH WE R PRAYEN 4 UR DAD!!!!!!!!!!!

luv ya trent! hope ur haven fun in Washington D.C. w/ kayla, scott, n haliee!!

~*~kayla leave my bf alone! LOL jk...make shure he dont get w/ ne other gurls! lol ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes not gona kill me... itll b fine... hes not like that

Your favorite shorty said...

ok

Your favorite shorty said...

I AM GRADUATING 2NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!