Thursday, March 10, 2005

Faith

2day was kewl i guess

Math: we took a test...erika hit my head n gave me a headache, lol

Lit: we did readers workshop...i am reading tha clique and its a good book!!

Gym: we did jump rope and i hit my self in tha butt with those platic jump rope pieces

SS: boring...we dida worksheet

English: we got r tests back...i gotta 96%!!!!!!! yay!!! n erika was picking @ her finger and it was really gross!!!!!!!!!!

Lunch: nothin really happened

Recess: we jest talked

Religion: we talked about war, nothin really happened

Science: science was soooooooo funny!!! i sat by nathan agen 2day b cuz i cant c from where i am taking notes so i moved. Well we hadda make this graph thing and i did mine and i look @ his and its really messed up so then i like um...nathan u doin it totally rong, well then he threw his notebook @ me and hes like then u do it so then i was taking his notes 4 him and im like tha least u can do is write down the stuff 4 me thats under tha graph. well he rote one sentence and stopped. great now i dont have that done, then tha bell rang and i hadnt finished his notes so then hes like o u can finish them 2marow in class 4 me. great!!! not

Chorus: IT WAS THA FUNNIEST CHORUS CLASS EVER!!!
Erika: we put tha chore in chorus...
(only i heard her and im like erika that got nothing)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erika: morgan dont sing...morgan sing...morgan no dont sing
Morgan: u aint my mom
Erika: as of right now i am
Morgan: and whos tha father?
Erika: whoever u want it 2 b
Morgan: (lets jest say i got tha worst person she could think of)
Erika: OMG OK W/E MORGAN
Morgan: lol ( i thought of an 8th grader)
Morgan: how would that work?
Erika: we're both older than u
Morgan: i no that everyone is older than me but i mean...ur only 2 months older than me
Erika: o ya
Morgan: he would havta b ur twin
Erika: ya n i would havta have u while i am still in moms stomach
Morgan: ya n mom would b a grandmother b 4 she is a mother
Erika: o ya!!!
Ok then we went in2 more detail but i dont wanna gross u guys out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
then was i walking down tha hallway n i would go up 2 everyone i saw n b all like he is my father he is!!! ya i no scary

Bus: we were annoying partridge me n jake were, it was fun!!!! he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sensitive and branda doesnt care b cuz he tells on every lil thing!! so its really kewl

I got home n i went online n talked 2 cody 4 a while then went away n my away message told ryan 2 call me so then he called me b cuz i did sumthin i will regret!! lol
RYAN DO NOT READ IT!!!! GET IT AND BURN IT LIKE U SED U WOULD!!! PLEASE I AM BEGGING U DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i went 2 babysit faith my lilest sis faith!! She is tha cutest lil thing!!! ok so we went 2 get pizza from figeroas( i have no idea how 2 spell it) n christy is spazen out COMPLETELY b cuz they hava drive thru!! OMG u shoulda cn her!! she is sucha spaz sumtimes but she is like my 3rd mom so yano i guess thats were i get it from. so t hen we got 2 their house n we were eating piza n doin stuff i was watchen Degrassi n they were playen w/ her on tha floor. Then cooper went upstairs n dropped down faiths tigger stuffed animal and faith got ideas so she reached up 4 me 2 holed her and took tha tigger from me and tried throwing it so then i threw it 4 her and cooper caught it and she was laughing soooooo hard!! then she put her head back n my nail was there and i like gashed her head and all she did was put her hand on it looked @ me worried and then tried 2 pick up tha tigger. im like wow shes a tough baby!! But we threw that tigger up n down 4 about an hour n she never got tired of it!!! then 2 pick it up off tha ground i would put her down backwards n she would grab it over her head n come up n she would laugh so hard, and then i new that my bad day ended and tha end of tha day was goina b awesome!!!! SO then i go faith smile!! She put on tha cutest and biggest smile ever!! I LUV HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok well that was my day!!!! ttyl
I LUV JZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no one cept me noes who JZ is...its a code name 4 sumone and im not tellin ne 1 b cuz it will get around 2 other people)

No comments: