Sunday, March 20, 2005

thursday

thursday was intresting...very intresting but i dont wanna tell u about it b cuz i jest dont feel like it but i will tel u my SS story: ok mr. blair is weird HE made this story up about me( w/ a lil help from frank,seth n lauren):
I am goin 2 colledge @ UWGB; taken a test that if i fail it my career is ova. my boyfriend is goina break up w/ me b cuz he wants me 2 move w/ him 2 Illinois and i dont wanna leave Green Bay. (Sorry Katie!! lol) My mom and a bird will b outside my dorm room door. My mom crying and sayen words that im not ever goina understand b cuz she is crying so hard. And tha bird is cheeping not chirping; cheeping. Then b hind those 2...lol will b a credit card sales man selling me a "free" t-shirt and a football. Then once i kick that guy out of my room tha bird is goina sell me t-shirts n calculators!!
lol that was a funny story....all b cuz i asked y tha gurl @ UWGB lied about b in sexualy harrassed....that is exactly y i never talk in SS class!!! lol

then thursday night i went 2 soccer w/ my dad b cuz my poor bro got sick!! :'( then tha "parent" meeting 4 D.C. as of 2day we have 10 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya i no y erika hadda go but y did i havta go?!?!? we got a t-shirt that had everybody goin 2 D.C. and then spelled like almost everybodies name rong and they 4got Michael M. in 7th grade!!!!

thats all i wanna tell u...lol
MoRgAn/NoRmA/MoE/SeXy#2/MoRgAnA/MoRgAn J.
(those rnt ever close 2 all my nicknames!! lol)
L* U* V*
U*
A* L* L*
A*L*W*A*I*Z*
N*
4*E*V*E*R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: