Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Melt down

i jest hadda major meltdown (i was crying 4 6 hours straight) b cuz 1st of all i told my best friend i never wanna talk 2 him agen and he agreed and then my other best friend told me that he never changes his mind...then i had 4 hours worth of homework and my brain shut off after i made tha mistake w/ tha friend...so erika is tryen 2 explain 2 me i am jest cryen and cryen and shes tryen 2 tell me 2 settle down n focus O GOD IT SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will change this...im goina fix it!!! i am such an asshole!! i cant believe i did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well like erikas blog says...she has no idea wut i am goin thru...life would b alot better if i had NE 1 2 talk 2 about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!that noes wut i am goin thru like w/ tha mom thing...brooke noes wut i am goin thru so i talk 2 her about it and w/ my other problem that me n ____________ r goin thru 2gether...i jest need sumone 2 talk 2 about this 2...sumone that isnt perfect and doesnt think they no everything and think that they r perfect...b cuz no one is

Love ya all!! MoRgAn

No comments: