Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My "friends" r so different

ok 2day was proally tha weirdest day i watched go by...i hardly contributed ne thing 2 day and if i did it was 2 nate n chelsie and they dont listen 2 me.

Math: I AM NOT GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JEST IN A MOURNING STAGE AS CASSIE WOULD SAY

Lit: i no that there was sumthin funny but i dont member ne more...it was really funny b cuz i almost had one of my laughing attacks

Computer: BORING!!

SS: we had joinur acheivement: We 8 cookies...I LUV COOKIES!!! lol then we got paper and pens...it was awesome b cuz all i did was make a person standing on a triangle and he is saying :Hi my name is Bobby...i am goina fall of this triangle b cuz i am dumb!!" LOL LOL then lauren n frank would make a cute couple!! LOL LOL LOL

english: OMG Chelsie, Frank, n Nate r sooooooooooo funny!!! We were laughing so hard...well i was...lol n then nate wouldnt stop talking about his planner thing and ya

Lunch: boring...i took erikas fries and then becky gave me hers n it was soooooooo weird...jest like yesterday so thats y it was boring

recess: I AM THA PHSYCO SALMON!!!! WOW LAUR N CASS U GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH SOOOOOOOO HARD SUMTIMES!! ILL MISS U NEXT YEAR CASS!!!

religon: boring...i hate mrs. Fristch!!!

Science: wow it was scary...me n nate were putting sayings down from Napolean Dynomite in his planner and then i got really really dizzy and i hadda put my head down and i got a Major Migrain and so i fell asleep and of course mr annoying sits there next 2 me tappin his pen on tha desk jest 2 annoy me and i was about 2 strangle him

Chorus: lauren wasnt there 2 talk 2 about my issues and i couldnt whisper in her ear how good erika looked... i swear erika i have that shirt!! and then i still had my migrain and i felt really uneasy and she made us stand and i felt like i was goina barf and fall over

Bus: wow tha bus was so funny...2 innapropriate 2 put in here

then i went 2 tha chrio and i luv my chriopracter like my 2nd dad and he is so funny...well i was wearin my new baby gurl t shirt and my new jeans and EVERYONE was comlimenting me on it and then my chriopracter comes out of one of tha rooms that a hot guy was in( ya tha same one as tha necklace erika) and he comes out w/ this tape recorder and says hey moe listen 2 this.. tha hot guy sed that he thought i was hot...lol YAY!!

then that was my day now i am @ home w/ my sick mother and all of my other people r gone @ Boy Scouts meeting

Love ya all
Tha Salmon Phsyco!!!

No comments: