Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my weekend

ok my weekend was choas

Fri n Sat i babysat tha Swansons...evil kids and ryan u didnt call me

Ok sunday

I got up and went and 8 breakfast...well my dad n i r leaving 4 Washington D.C. in 6 daiz so i told him that Lauren got 2 go shopping 4 D.C. clothes and he goes well u cant b cuz we have way 2much stuff 2 do 2day and we cant do it next weekend...so i went downstairs n got dressed 4 church and came up and it was time 2 go...my mom n dad come up 2 me while i am getting my shoes on and go morgan would u like 2 go shopping 2day? Well of course i did so im like um...ya duh!! and so my moms like ok i will take u shopping 2day and we r taking u out eat after churfch 2...wow aint i special?!?!
ok my schedule wen:
10:30-11:30: church
12-3: laurens house 4 project
3-8: my aunts house 4 "easter" dinner

now it went:
10:30-11:30: church
11:30-12:30 lunch
123:30-2: laurens house 4 project (fyi: we didnt get nething done)
2-5: SHOPPING!!!
5-7: aunts house 4 dinner
7-9: talking 2 erika on tha fone...lol
~those people were in r convo agen!!!
then i went 2 bed...ya wonderful weekend

As sum people like 2 call me tha INSANE BLONDE and fyi my best friend is Tha Bolnde in the orange bikini...c we r sum alike...lol jk jkj k

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL YES I AM THE BLONDE IN THE ORANGE BIKINI

Your favorite shorty said...

LOL YEP U R!!!!!!!!!!!!