Friday, March 11, 2005

my day was weird

ok u no how i sed i new i was goina hava bad day? well i kinda did and kinda didnt

SS: boring...we got homework


Lit: OMG OMG OMG OMG lit was THA funniest lit class ever. Mrs. Engels was talking and out of tha blue i started 2 laugh harder than i have ever laughed in my life and it was 4 NO REASON @ ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i was crying n everyting and it got dom laughin and then mrs. engles is like morgan stop ur goina give urself a seizure. SO then dom wouldnt stop and then mrs. engles is like morgan u needa go get a drink n calm ur slef down, come back wen u r done laughing. SO then a 1/2 hour later i came back n was all better n then dom looked @ me and it all happened agen.

G.R.E.A.T.: of course me n domw were in tha same group 4 great so we were still laughing but not as hard. it was funny in great b cuz we talked about anger manegment...lol dont ask

Math: we retook r tests...i only got 9 1/2 rong... it thought i was one of tha people that got like 30 or 34 rong!!! Well i no sumone that only got like 4 right so ya

English: OMG it was funny...all we did was homework and i was working on mine and didnt feel like gettin up so i made erika go n shapen my pencil...other wise i was goina tell ur dream. Then i told her my dream about hope n faith n dogs n 10 children n ryan n nathan n her n me n ya it was really confusing

Lunch: nothin special

Recess: cassie fell n broke her skirt...i was hanging on my mom...lol

Religion: surprise surprise nothin really happened cept i got mad @ cassie n nathan

Science: we hadda work on r homework due monday and nate didnt understand tha graph that was due 2day so he asked me how 2 do it and it was funny...hes like ill draw tha lines n u fill in tha data...ya um ok no...then hes like u draw tha dots and i will connect them...um agen...no. and he tried so hard 2 have me do his homework...a mess. lol and now i have his pencil

Bus: i rote all over my name tag...fun fun fun

Got home gave my dog a bath. laid downstairs on my couch n looked @ magazines ate maceroni and went 2 tha dance

ill right about tha dance 2marow morning... GO PALM TREE POSSI!!!!!!!!!THATS: ME NATHAN CASSIE N NATHANS BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!1 O YA WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!
MoRgAn

No comments: