Tuesday, March 22, 2005

VERY FUNNY DAY

Ok 2day was 2 funny:

Math: THA NOTE!! sux 2 b u in DC erika!!

Lit: boring as usual

Gym: OMG OMG OMG OMG GYM WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! ME N KRISA N LAUREN N CASSIE WERE ALL A GROUP N WE HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...WE LOST EVERY TIME BUT WE HAD SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THAT WAS THA BEST GYM CLASS EVER!!!!!!

SS: Mr. Blair killed me and put me in cement "shoes" and i "fell" in tha lake w/ my cemenet shoes...b cuz i am honest ya ok

English: ERIKA DONT WORRY NO ONE WAS LOOKING!!! I MADE SURE...I WOULDNT DO THAT 2 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. E: ok cross things out and move things around
Frank: Erika jest crossed out my hole paper!!
Mrs. E: (pumps her handin tha air) go erika!!
LOL LOL LOL
~Cassie n i were doing eachothers papers and cassies all like not sayen ne thing and then Mrs. E comes over and im like u could usa better word than __________...i only sed it 2 make her happy so cassie n i were maken stupid revisions on eachothers papers...LOL

Lunch: lunch was a very special lunch...ERIKA U MASSACRED...MY POTATOES!! omg i jest got that one!!! erika c if u get it!!!

recess: ya erika i will tell u my secret one word @ a time while u swing past!! LOL LOL LOL then u tell me urs...LOL LOL LOL
~potatoes

religion: nothin 2 funny

Science: he did it agen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD NEXT TIME I WILL NOT DO THAT 4 U ______________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U WILL HAVTA LIVE W/ THA CONSEQUENSES!!!!
~i showed __________ tha note ( people tha blank in mine is tha same one in erika's...same person but u dont no who that is so o well) he was stupid enouf not 2 read tha side...exactly wut i gave it 2 him 4!!!

Study Hall: earaser...5 seconds later...earaser...5 seconds later...eraser..u no wut..i need my own eraser...LOL

Detetion:
Ross: Mr....(ross turns 2 me) hes not there...LOL
~then i answered his ? and he is in tha higher class than me...LOL LOL LOL

Soccer: i talked 2 Reanne Castner...I WANNA GO 2 PULASKI SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and she noes how bad i wanna go...and no reanne i dont like ur brother ross...i jest wanted 2 no if he was short like u!!! b cuz taylor is short and im not(erika no i am not) so i thought that if u were short..he wasnt...b sides...ok ok ok i do kinda like him...get over it!!

O N RYAN...HE IS NOT GOIN OUT W/ BREEZY!!!!!!!!!

Love Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!