Monday, March 14, 2005

My awesome weekend

ok so my weekend started w/ tha dance...that u all read about from wen i rote it saturday

Then Saturday: it was soooooooo awesome...i went shopping w/ my 2 aunts my 17 year old cuzen n my sister...we went 2 tha mall then we went out 2 eat @ perkins...it was sooooooooo much fun...we were looking 4 a prom dress 4 my cuzen so it was like a girls day out....and we ran in2 my mom n my other sister and we all went n got matching bracelets 2 remember tha day...o ooo n wen i got there me n my cuzen were @ Kohls looken 4 shoes n my "mom" and tom was there(*erikas mom n step dad) OMG mom we r goina have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun in DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then my lilest sister came over and tay n i babysat her 4 about like 5 hours...IT WAS ALOT OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was laughing her head off!!! I LUV THAT GURL MORE THAN NE THING IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i treat her like she is my own daughter...u no wut that means erika!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

After faith left Taylor decided 2 b a brat jest 2 annoy me... so shes playen w/ tha stapler( ya she has mental problems) (u all no wuts goina happen) and im like taylor better not do ne thing stupid...of course she does and comes 2 me and says w/ tha most worried face i have ever cn, "morgan...its stuck..."(she is on tha verge of crying) and i never cared more about my lil sis than @ this moment...i was panicing b cuz i was babysittin her and i have sum kinda phobia my mom says that i like get really sick wen i c stuff like this...so i called my neighborsand i 4got that they were in Chicago so i am like almost about 2 cry.... so then all of tha sudden oneof my best friends...one of my neighbors was walkin past n im like Alex get over here now...ur a guy u can do this 4 me...so he comes in and hes like o its jest a lil staple...now i am crying b cuz i am so sick...i ran 2 tha bathroom and i barfed like a thousand x...ya eeeeeeewwwwwwww i no

Then my mom came home and shes like morgan y is there a boy in our house wen we rnt home...so i explained tha situation 2 her and shes like well is she ok?!?! so im like ya shes in tha bathroom settling down b cuz she was crying so hard...and alex was leaving we jest got done w/ tha hole deal...ya i was not 2 happy then.

Sunday: boring...we got up...we went 2 church...i did homework...then watched this really kewl show on TV and then we ate dinner!! CHIKEN CODON BLUE!!! I LUV THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is my favorite meal EVER!!!
and now i am here...ya nothin much!!!

Well i g2g ttyl!!!
MoRgAn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg no i refuse 2 b a grandma. sickness. lol. but seriously i am 2 young 2 b a grandma.