Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Intresting day

ok i got up @ 7:30 b cuz no one woke me up, but i was fine b cuz @ least i got 2 4get about tha horrible night 4 longer than i would have been able 2 if i slept til 6:30

then i got on the bus and sat in a seat...well caleb was sitting there and i threw it stuff out and he licked his hand n threated 2 put it on me if i didnt move, well i didnt move so he took his hat off and started hitting me w/ it and boy it hurt but i was laughing 2 hard 2 feel tha pain. So then i still didnt move and he sat in a different seat, lol he he he

then i got 2 skewl n i had 2 pick tha prayer, i picked one about 4getting ur troubles n life moves on, ya 4 those that no, ya good thing 4 me 2 pick cept i cant 4get it!!!


math was boring

lit was intresting, i want teachers that let me talk and i dont get in trouble!! its not fair!!

then we had computer, BORING!!

social studies was really boring 2

then we had english, funny stuff, hunters 6th grade incident, funny moments o n wut erika thinks of me:
friendly
odd-yes odd
emotional
loyal
helpful
outgoing
outspoken
missunderstood
totally tublar baby!!!

lunch we took a bunch of pictures, fun stuff

then religion n science, very intresting, he got like 4 or 5 jolly ranchers from me w/o sayen a word, jest staren @ me n i could resist

bus ride home was funny w/ jacob!! i luv u jake!! lol jp

then i found sumthin out n idk life is ok right now, not good not bad

MoRgAn

p.s. garrett hope u get better soon!!

i am goina fix this "him" problem 2marow!!!!

No comments: