Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I LOVE MY BROTHER!

Ok 2day i got up @ 10...which 4 me is weird b cuz i never sleep that late..soi think i am gettin usta summer...which sux b cuz school starts in 29 daiz.

then i went on tha computer

n then @ 3 me n tay went 2 DQ n got fries n blizzards

n then we went 2 tha library...well that turned out 2 b tha funniest library experience of my life...LOL i would say but i dont wanna ruin my friends reputation...

n then i went home 8 dinner...which was also funny

n then i was watchin TV w/ tay n syd n ___ called me n told me 2 go 2 his house...n then we ewnt 2 pincrest...n then we went 2 my house n made him a profile...n then we sat on my driveway n looked @ yearbooks n then he left...sooooooooo 2day was all about him...but hey w/e!

Love alwaiz n 4ever!
Morgan

No comments: