Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Last night

Last night after i posted alot more happened...

i went 2 back 2 tha mall

n saw alot more hot guys

n got my hair cut...n tried 2 get it died...agen...but it didnt work...agen...now my hair is a little past my shoulders its cute but i didnt wanna get it cut b cuz my one goal 4 my hair is 2 get it cut 4 locks of luv n i cant if they keep cuttin it...but i guess they hadda b cuz i has spilt ends...so now my hair is possta grow faster...i wish...

n then hung out w/ Brandon Rassmussen (ALex Kuss's brother) n tried 2 findout wut street __________ lives on b cuz brandon says he lives close 2 me...b cuz he walked his dog 2 Alex n Brandons house once...WEIRD!!! ne ways...n then this chic n alex n this other guy walk by n alex sed hi 2 cooper n i sed dont talk 2 my brother n this girl gave me a weird look n then i sed BITCH! She didnt like me after that.

N then i came in n talked 2 Erika n Lauren...i love erika so much, lauren u alwaiz make me feel better....i miss u already!

ya so that was tha rest of my day

LOVE YA ALL!!
Morgan

No comments: