Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quote that i love

Take A Look At These Quotes...

GiRL : *sighs* i've always wanted to dance in the rain
B0Y : what if i told you you could at this very moment ?
GiRL : what are you talking about ?
B0Y : hold on . . . *runs off* *comes back w// a watering container*
GiRL : what is that for ?B0Y : you'll see.. start dancing.
GiRL : okay.. *dances*
B0Y : *turns over the container above her head.. the water slowly sprinkles on her soft, silky hair 'nd he gently kisses her.. 'in the rain'*

Boys will break your heart

Friends will betray you
Parents will seem to strict
and life my annoy you.
But you should always remember that theres a purpose for these things to be happening to us.So keep your head upand your spirits high
Because if you dont,life will just pass you by.

i wanna be the girl who youhit a homerun for
you score a goal for
you write a song for
i wanna be the girl who;makes you smile.
makes you laugh.
makes your heart skip a beat.
i just want to be [ that girl ]

Her: Dont you wish we were older?
HiM: Sometimes..why?
Her: I dont know..I just wanna get outta here..Start my own life..yah know?
HiM: You mean..our own life?
Her: What do you mean?
HiM: I mean, that if we were older, I'd ask you to marry me.
Her: And I'd say yes.

FiRST we must state that girls require time & money
girls = time x money& as we all know, time is money
time = moneyTHEREFORE;;
girls = money x money = (money)©÷& since "money is the root of all evil"
money = square root of all evilTHEREFORE;;
girls = (the square root of all evil)©÷
& so we are forced< /I> to conclude
GiRLs = EViL
tell me you love me <3>

that L i E one last time ..

MEANT TO BE:
<3romeo>
mickey & minnie
barbie & ken
you & me

Hold me close & dont let go. I love you &
i want you to know i wanna be with you forever,from this day.
i love you in every possible way..

because of you i never strayed to far from the sidewalk
because of you i learned to play on the safe side so i wont get hurt
because of you i find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me
because of you i am afraid
--KELLY CLARKSON--
--BECAUSE OF YOU--

what we think & what
we feel is always different
from how we speak & how
we deal so my advice to all
of you is plan & simple ; just be real.
how can it be that twoof the greatest friends in the

world can go from being eachothers everything to absolutely nothing?
Love is when you take awaythe feeling, the passion and

the romance, && you find outyou still care for that person <3>
its not that i wannabe the [only] gurl inyour [life] - i just
i wanna be the only onethat [m a t t e r s]

i . t h i n k . i . w a s . f a l l i n g . i n .l o v ew i t h . y o u . w i t h o u t . k n o w i n g . i t

I L0VE Y0U SO MUCH! ¢¾i just wish i had the guts to tell you.

I know how it feels
to be on the edge of your bed,your head buried in your hands,wishing everything would end.

& with you, it's like.. i hold on for some reason even though every inch of me just wants to let you go...

walk a mile in my shoes
see what i see.feel what i feel.&
&then realize why i do_what i do_

you call me a bitch * but ii just smile bcuz i knew that before you did

just because life isnt a movie, doesnt mean we cant just pretend.

don't >>act<<>

if you don't --> mean it
don't *kiss* me if it isn't realdon't [hug me] if you don't>> w a n t <<>
don't break my <3>
if you //don't have to//

the most incredible feeling is knowing that i make you happy

i wrote him a note saying"i wish you knew what it felt like to be obsessed.." he wrote me back saying "what if i do?.." && then smiled



No comments: