Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My new friend

Ok George Warren...hes my new friend...i dont accually kno him but those r the best kinda friends...well kinda...b cuz u hava bond w/ sumone that lives like 900 sum miles away from u n u can get 2 kno wut it is like where they live...like 2day here it was 60 degrees...n there it was 91...it is so different...me n him have SOOO much in common its really scary...like we ask the same ?s @ tha same time 2! N i cant really say if i kno that hes tellin the truth or not b cuz i read his blog n wen ?s r asked he usually answers first n then its like omg me 2 or stuff like that...but after while its like hes goina think i am copying him..but im not trien 2...its just the same w/ me 2!!! i love have a person i can talk 2 n they kno wut i am talkin about...He has been thru most of the things i have been thru n hes been thru sum stuff i havent been thru but 4 the most part...we r pretty much the same. But he lives in Virginia...which sucks b cuz he is a really really really nice guy n we have so much 2 talk about...2day we talked 4 2 hrs...but it was constint...we had sum silences...but one of us usually broke them. He is very random...but random ppl rock!! I am random...lol right George...go randomness!!! me n u n ur other friend morgan. ne ways...he is really really nice...did i say that already? lol he is sucha great guy!!!!

he wants 2 b a bunch of things wen he grows up...he hasnt decided yet...but 2 of em r a writer n a photographer, n ppl that kno me well...kno i wanna b a photographer, a writer, a hairstylist or a computer consultant...so...we kinda wanna b the same thing wen we get older.


So ya...hes my friend...n like he sed in his blog; I always end up liking people who are my friends and then we break up and our friendship isn't the same, but I never meet anyone random who I have chemistry with. But...he does live in Virginia...:'( o well...i hope i can find sumone in Wisconsin that is exactly like him!

Love alwaiz n 4ever!
Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLLLLLL

OMG...
OMG...
OMG...


i have no comment im laughing so hard


go out with 1 a erics friends lol

Your favorite shorty said...

o wutta friend u r erika! lol u r my best friend but u cant diss me like that...member u went out w/ nate!! LOL