Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Marvelous Monday...

Ok it wasnt really marvelous...i swear...it did get ok in tha middle but never marvelous

ok i woke up...n went downstairs...my sister got sick last night so she was sleepin on tha couch n so then i went 2 my dads

got there went online...well my friends from TAP were on n i got myself in2 alot of trouble n i wanted 2 kill myself but i got it resolved...I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n then i got ungrounded....
~so that was my good part of my day~

n then i talked online all day...it was fun

n then i went 2 clean my room n cut my ankle on sumthin n i didnt kno it was bleeding so i got blood all over...

n then i went in2 my room n dropped a glass on my dressed n it hit tha corner of the dresser n then shattered on my other ankle....

so i hadda go 2 tha hospital

wen i got back i cleaned agen...

n then talked 2 carrie...

n then i cleaned

n then my dad came home

n then i talked 2 brandon

n then i 8 dinner

n then i went on tha puter n talked 2 carly

n then i went 4 a bike ride

n then BJ called me n we talked 4 like 1 hr.... n im sorry brandon but i cant think of all of em...but im glad u "care" even tho i kno u dont...ur an awesome friend!

n then i watched tv

n then i went downstairs n did sum weird stuff...

n then i fell asleep crying b cuz i needa hug from erika so bad!!!

So ya

Love ya all!
MLRHCMN?

No comments: