Tuesday, August 16, 2005

YAY i talked 2 Erika!!

Ok so 4 all tha ppl that new about my Erika crisis...it is resolved. N i gotta talk 2 her yesterday!! YAY!

Ok so my day yesterday: from 7-3 iwas home alone b cuz i live here w/ my dad wen my bro n siss r @ my moms

~I got up, went on tha computer 4 a while
~Then talked 2 Eric n i was so hyper i hadda go pase up n down my street like i did on Saturday.
~N then Erika came on...n i talked 2 her...n she got me soooooooooooooo confused about all this football! LOL but now i kno wuts goin on!
~n then i went ouside n shot hoops
~N then i went 4 a walk
~ n then my family came home (tay syd n coop)
~n then i hadda plan how i was goina do syds hair 4 tha wedding (i alwaiz do hair 4 ppl 4 special occaisions in my family)
~n then tay practiced her song 4 tha wedding
~n then i got clothes 2gether 4 school so i could c wut i need 2 get
~N then me n coop shot hoops
~n then we were maken dinner n no one would take tha food outta tha oven so frustrated i did...n i grabbed it w/ one hand (w/ tha hot pad) n then turned it n my arm was there so i burnt my arm...its gross its in tha shape of a bell
~n then we went 2 soccer
~n then i came home
~ n then i called Erika n we talked 4 a long time...about nething possible
~n then i went on tha computer n talked 2 her longer...i noticed that w/ most ppl...it takes a while 4 us 2 fill up tha whole screen w/ ims but wen i am talken 2 erika....it doesnt even take 2 minutes...its funny how much we have 2 say 2 eachother even tho we just talked a couple minutes ago.
~N then i went downstairs n made more headbands

N then i went 2 bed

So that was my intresting day.
N now 2day Erika is cumin over!!! YES~!

SOOOOOOOOOOO
Luv yall~!
Morgan Lynn Reniee Herman/Compton

No comments: