Thursday, August 18, 2005

Write down 10 different lines that are intended for certain people. Dont tell anyone who they are for . Then do this on ur blog.

1. I love you so much and you cant get it thru ur god damn head!!! Jeeze ive liked u 4EVER!
2. I love ya…miss ya…hope ya feel better
3. We'll talk 2 him wen I get home
4. ur a fuken freak n I hate you soooooooooooo much! So don’t ever talk 2 me agen!
5. I love you soooooooo much! Ill miss you next year….sorry my friends don’t like u! I do like

you n I think ur an awesome person
6.I miss all u ppl @ TAP but mostly you!
7.Don’t mess w/ me wen I am haven a bad day or next time ill smack you
8.Ok -----u can print a pic of all tha ppl in ---------- n give it 2 me….ill love it!!!
9. Ur tha sweetest lil – year old ever!

10. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

No comments: