Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ketchup!!!!! LOL

Ok wow

Ok I gotta catch up on all of this!

Tuesday: I hung out @ my moms all day…@ 5 erika came n we went 2 tha chriopracter n then went 2 subway 4 dinner…we saw beth…n then we went 2 my appointment…n then we went 2 Target 2 get stuff 4 my party…n then we went 2 my house n set up 4 my party…we had soooooooo much fun!!! I love her so much

Wednesday: I woke up @ 7 n my mom took me over 2 my dads n I got everthing I needed 4 my party….n then I went home n made my cake…n then I was so stressed out I started crying b cuz my sisters n brother were driving me insane….n then I took a 2 hr nap b cuz I needed it

PARTY TIME!!!Ok so Erika n Sparrow got there first…n mom made me a card…jest grabbed paper n crayons….n she made me a card…n then we went outside n Garrett came…n then we sat there...n then Chelsie came n then BJ n Ry came...n then we went inside n hung out 4 a while...n Johnna called Chelsie asken her wut shortining was...n then tha pizza guy came n we 8 pizza tha guys took all mine so then i made BJ gimmie sum i wouldnt give him my plate... so i made him burn his hand...lol ha ha ha. After that we went outside 4 a while n did nothing... n then John came n then carrie came... n then we 8 cake n then we hadda waterballoon fight...i wasnt involoved til chelsie started chucking them @ me...lol it wouldnt break...n then sparrow tried hitting chelsie w/ a HUGE one but missed n got me instead n i was laying down...n it was like i was under a waterfall 4 a while lol n then i looked like crap 4 a while...i still had fun... n then erika told him 2 ask me n he sed that he was goina do it on his own time...lol n then john garrett n erika dissapeared 4 a while n it was me n carrie n chelsie n brandon n ryan n sparrow...well that was intresting...i was dancing w/ chelsie n then she hadda leave so i was sad...so then i danced w/ ryan n carrie danced w/ Brandon n then i danced w/ Brandon n she danced w/ Ryan n then they hadda leave...so then Ryan goes if u ever wanna talk ask Morgan 4 my #....so then Brandon is standen there while i laugh my head off...n he goes...Wait a second...n then me carrie ryan n sparrow all started laughing... :) n then it was me n carrie n sparrow n then john garrett n erika all showed up agen...so then i danced w/ carrie...while sparrow talked 2 erika...n then erika pulled me away from carrie n made me dance w/ sparrow...after that i danced w/ john...n then erika left...n then sparrow left n then me garrett john n carrie all group danced...n then john n garrett left n then carrie slept over n we talked all night...it was fun we talked about her crush

Thursday: nothin really happened my aunt came home from Oregon

Friday: hung out w/ carrie n brandon all night...it was a blast!!! ICE CREAM!!! LOL lil bro big sis!!

Saturday: Ok 2day was awesome til about 10...it was only me my mom n taylor @ tha house...soooooooo we all got up @ tha same time...which was weird but it was noon n then we all went out 2 eat @ 2 my treat b cuz friday was my moms birthday. After that we went 2 my aunts house...n then she took me n taylor 2 tha mall 4 a while...n i gotta new shirt that says I <3>

ok i hadda really really really long post of my whole weekend...but it all got deleted...lets jest say...I LOVE YOU ERIKA...I AM ALWIAZ HERE 4 YA!!! N THIS WEEKEND WAS DA BOMB! N ALL THANX 2 CARRIE N BRANDON! I LOVE YOU GUIZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

~i feel special...i went 2 Oconto Falls!!! YES!

so that was my awesome week...

i love all my friends!!!!
Member Brandon n Carrie...call me! LOL

Love alwaiz n 4ever,
Morgan Lynn Herman/Compton/Maki/Nicla/????~thats 4 me 2 kno n u 2 find out!

No comments: