Friday, August 26, 2005

OK

OK i am @ my aunts...i am acten very shy, i am not a very happy person right now...

I dont mind sayen...i hate myself right now...i really wanted 2 go 2 erikas party...they r all goina have so much fun @ tha party w/o me. I wish i didnt havta b so close 2 my cuzen, n tha stupidest thing is...i am in it now b cuz one of tha girls cant make it.

So ya tha party, every1 is talkin about it...n i wanna go so bad!!


I LOVE YOU ERIKA MARIE COMPTON!!!!

have fun @ ur party, i kno u will!!!

i needa talk sum1...prefably sum1 that loves me alot

L0ve alwaiz n 4ever,
Morgan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was awesome u shulda ben thur

Your favorite shorty said...

o thanx...that makes me feel so happy...i wanted 2 b there...do u havta rub it in my face that i wasnt?