Saturday, February 19, 2005

FRIDAY!!

its friday and a good friday @ that

No Erika, Chelsea, Cassie or Allyson so it did get really boreing ecspecially during recess wen Lauren hadda taka test, Alicia had pep band n Becky was in the library. I stood and turned around in circles 20 times and then went in circles tha other direction and then lauren came out and we talked about tha party we r goin 2 on Sunday.

during SS tha lady came 2 my room and asked 2 take me out 4 a while, YES I GOT OUT OF SS!!! and tha lady told me that my mom was comin home 2day!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then Religion n Science i spent tha hole time talking 2 Nathan, becky got mad @ me and then nathan told her 2 shut up and then i was happy.

Then we did tha stations of the cross after that, BORING!!!

I went home, red 4 a while then came upstairs n ate dinner, then went on tha puter, i luv u bobby!!!! and that was my day.
~*~*~I LUV U SOOOOO MUCH BOBBY~*~*~

MORGAN

No comments: