Saturday, February 12, 2005

NO SKEWL JEST MIDDLE SKEWL!!!

OMG 2day was totally awesome,

I got up w/ my sisters n brother b cuz they needed 2 get ready 4 skewl and w/ my mom in tha hospital i hadda do it, i didnt mind tho b cuz i have changed alot in tha pat couple of days and even tho my brother n sisters hate me deep down they r glad i luv them. Then they left and i jest hung around tha house doin nothin @ all, then @ 9:00 Katie came on and i talked 2 her 4 about an hour!!


Then i walked 2 skewl 2 work on sum stuff, it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun,
michael n me moments
~hi ur @ skewl and we rnt HA HA
~BURNNET
~Sachs
~ME: didju find Bjorkman?
Michael: dorkman no i would hate 2 have that name,
ME: no stupid bjorkman!!! duh,
Michael: lol o
~there were so much more 2 many 2 name~

Then i came home and talked 2 erika, intresting conversation, then i talked 2 Ryan agen, kinda intresting, u better keep ur promise! :'( it means alot 2 me n i will keep my side of tha deal 2!

After that my siss n bro came home from skewl, o man!! then my dad came home and he sed we were goina go visit my mom in tha hospital, n then we went out 2 eat. Fun! it was @ my favorite resteraunt!!!! I came home and watched tha Nuggets n Cavaliers!!! GO NUGGETS!!!! lol they won by 5!! 106-101, Then i watched 20/20, then i went 2 bed!!! Ya fun day!! lol

I LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH _________________!!!!!
MoRgAn aka: NoRmA

No comments: