Thursday, February 24, 2005

funny funny funny

2day was really funny...

in math i totally didnt get it but hey o well, i acted like i did,

lit, ok one thing is w/ cassie n me 2gether there is always a fight about sumthin b cuz we r both really stubborn so 2day we were fighting about if the giver was a good book or not.

In Gym I WAS THA TARGET OF THA DAY!!! i swear everytime tha ball was in tha air it hit me sumwhere!!! god it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in social studies @ tha beginning mr. blair goes morgan i need 2 c u after class, HE SCARED THA HELL OUT OF ME B CUZ I USTA B FAILING THAT CLASS AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GOINA TELL ME I WAS AGEN, but it was acculy that he wanted 2 no if my dad could come in and do suthin 4 me, i was soooooo scared all thru out class, wen he sed it @ tha beginning of class im like OMG wut did i do now?!?!? am i in trouble and hes like, u will havta wait n c.

In English i hadda print my mystery and nate goes morgan i was goina use that computer, im like well its only goina take a sec. hold on, so then i went in2 my email or should i say i tried 2 and tha mouse was shit, she needs a new one. SO i am sittin there and i get ready 2 print and it printed after seth's tha name of his mystery was...A Mystery so creative!!!so he printed his mine was printing and all of the sudden, ther was no more paper and so hunter goes c morgan if ur story was one page long then we wouldnt have this problem now would we?! im like um...sorry hunter if i like 2 write. (im mean serisly how do u write a page long story?! its like impossible 4 me 2 do!!! mine has 2 b longer i would die if it was only a page!!) and then nathan goes hey knucklehead u broke tha computer!!!( ya knucklehead is tha nickname he gave me one time in science) ya then im like hey dude it was broken b4 i used it, u new that u were standing right ther!!!

Then lunch!! OMG lunch was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!! We were debating "bills" @ recess but b4 that erika was bing a total dork, which is always really funny!!! ok she only got 1/2 a hamburger and so she was "crying" about it, lol her fake cry is so funny!!! so then she made me go up w/ her 2 get another 1/2 and right b4 we got there they ran out so she started "crying" agen and she got pickles so thats wut started tha hold debate thing, shes like i think that they should have more hamburgers in the cafateria b cuz i am hungry and i will starve w/o tha hamburgers. lol i was on her side, and i thank tha chair!! LOL I THINK THAT PEOPLE UNDER 15 SHOULD NOT WEAR SAFTEY HELMETS 24/7!!! GOD ERIKA!! LOL AND I THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD B 3 FT TALL, IGHT ERIKA?!?! LOL

Relgion n Science was funny but i dont remember wut it was.

Chorus was funny w/ erika its always funny

WE GOT MIDTERMS 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST GRADES I HAVE EVER GOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TALKED 2 BRANDON 4EVER!!!!!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE STARTED TALKING @ 6 AND WE R STILL TALKIN!!! HE IS LIKE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i gotta go do sum stuff around tha house!!!! TTYL!! mOrGaN/NoRmA/SoMeThInG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey moe its rika. i just wanted to tell u how happy and proud i am 4 u. i knew u could do it. all u needed was a little bit of help and encouragement from friends like me. keep up the good work. just remember i am always here for u if u need anything and i mean ANYTHING. i love u so much.

ur best friend ~ xoxox, Rika