Thursday, February 10, 2005

Worst day of my life...til tha end

Ok 2day was tha worst day of my life, i mean really it sucked.

In English i was looking 4 sumthing in my notebook, Mrs Engles wan back 2 were i was and practically ripped tha notebook out of my hand. Went back 2 her desk put it down and started going thru it, i mean god wut did i do?!?!?!?!? Then after she went thru that one shes like Morgan Erika bring up all ur notebooks. Im like how did Erika get involved w/ this she sed i should worry about myself and not other people. I always hated her,then she gave them back 2 us after goin thru all of them and then shes like i dont want u guys sitting next 2 eachother ne more. WHAT EVER!!!

Math, OMG ok i 4got 2 do my assingment well i thought i did, i found tha start of it and i only had 4 problems left!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH i am soooooooooo mad

Lit acculy was good, we gotta redo r assingment b cuz no one understood it. thats good

Next problem was jest tha rest of tha day, i almost couldnt find my assignment in Religion but i got lucky n found it, then tha intresting about religion

Ok well we had 2 write about a time wen we did sumthin b cuz of lack of knowledge or out of anger and my partner was Nate, well i was soooo happy b cuz i had a bad day and he always makes me laugh. so i threw my file folder down and Mrs. Fritsch sed morgan we dont throw things, OOPS! lol So ya he told me about tha time wen he threw his bike @ a bike jump and broke his bike and his jump. But tha cool thing was wen i was talking about mine he sed sumthing and i looked up @ him and im like u r tha ONLY person that understands me, OMG, no one ever understands me wen it comes 2 this. He smiled and i new then that my day would get better.

In Science i did sumthin 4 people and i cant say much w/o given it away so ill jest say that NATHAN U R lAZY!!!! lol

Then in study hall i went and talked 2 Mrs. Gaywont about well if u no then u no if u dont then u dont. IT IS ALL TURNED AROUND!!!! I did it 4 ya Chelsea, i will ask next time, all b cuz of erikas drawing.

Ok on tha bus 2 Linville i had Paul's backpack and he was calling me a 3rd world child and i was contaminating his backpack. Then hr grabbed it and i stood up and he was swinging all around and then i fell into tha aisle, IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY, there were a bunch of people around me wen i fell 2.

Then on tha bus we had gurl corner were tha oldest gurl (thats me) gives all tha lil gurls advice, how fun, not, they make me do it. Its ok tho b cuz i luv given advice, then Eric comes back and i do no eric u cant join, then Kesley goes ya he can, and i go o ya i 4got u guys r haven an affair, KP u needa stop obbessing over him around us, that is my advice 2 u, then she started laughing and then started crying she was laughing so hard. Then Jenny could tell that i wasnt feeling 2 happy so then she gave me a hug, lol, then she went and gave Chris a hug 2, lol tha candy hugs, she gave him one and he had his hands doing sumthing so she hadda feed it 2 him, ok then EEEWWWWW.

Then i got home feeling alot better and i sat down and did my math homework @ tha counter and then i got that done and went downstairs 2 change and tha fone rang so i went upstairs 2 get it and it was my dad, he sed that my mom couldnt come 2 my conferences b cuz she was @ tha doctor, this made my heart shatter 2 a million pieces, and my day went bad agen.

So i had conferences and they went really really well w/o my mom there, its all i thought about, im goina cry!!!! My mom missed 4 out of 5 of my conferences b cuz she was either in tha doctor or tha hospital. But hey @ least its only tha doctor this time and not tha hospital, i thought that she would b home wen i got home and so did my dad, well we got home and no mom. O well shes a lil late so wut, i go downstairs 2 take a shower and come up stairs and my dad goes morgan i sed i no, Its my routine, he was goina say morgan ur mother is in tha hospital, so ya so my mom is in tha hospital now, we were possta go shopping all day 2day, :'( im getting usta my mom b in in tha hospital and so id everyone else but as my dad says u not possta get usta this stuff, but we havta.

Then i was crying 4 a while then @ 9:30 one of my bestest friends ever came online and we were talking and i told him i was goina tell him wut was rong w/ me and y i had been acten so weird, but i couldnt do it on tha internet so he called me and i tried 2 do it but i couldnt but i told him wut was rong and so once we got past that we were talking 4 like 45 minutes. Only Erika, Sparrow, my mom, erika's mom n Ryan no wut was rong w/ me. Ok Ryan was tha friend that i hadda tell and Sparrow n my mom, tried 2 talk me out of telling him and Erika, n her mom told me i should tell him. I did but i didnt do wut i sed i would do, and i am REALLY happy about that b cuz if i did then i would feel horrible. Ryan ya did make me feel better, thanx, and remember r deal, if i dont hang out w/ ___________ u cant b friends w/ _________!!! u no who im talking about. O n u n BJ should come visit me agen, i really need 2 talk 2 u guys ne ways b cuz u guys me clostest guy friends, im 23 and hes 33, lol, u ALWAYS make me laugh, and i always need it 2!!! :)

So my day ended good w/ and AWESOME fone call from Ryan!! Great way 2 end a day!!!!!!!!!!

~MoRgAn~ aka: NoRmA

No comments: